이십이 || THE STEALER pt1

"hello, this is mandy of the boyz, welcome to mandy cam!" mandy said as she was holding the camera with her left hand since her right hand has a fingerless glove on

"look at my outfit, it's pretty right?"

mandy was currently wearing black shorts with a heart pattern on the upper right corner of her pants along with a white cropped v neck shirt with ruffle see through long sleeves, along with one dangly heartbroken earrings and a black burette.

as her shoes wearing the classic combat boots she has always wore during reveal and no air era however it had thick heels compared to what she wore during no air and reveal.

"i was originally supposed to wear a red pink kind of color burette but it ended up matching the set for the music video shooting so i had to change it to black."

"mandy make sure your shoes are easy to dance in!" a staff reminded mandy about her shoes, since she was wearing heels this era and there would be a lot of acrobatics involved she had to be careful.

"yes! there fine to dance in!" mandy yelled back as she was testing her ability to dance in them doing the second beat drop after the chorus foot work, making sure she was able to dance in them.

"ooh what is this?" sangyeon questioned as he walked up to the girl and looked at the camera screen to make sure his hair looked alright.

"mandy cam?" mandy said looking at sangyeon while holding her camera. "ahh, hi deobi we're coming back!" sangyeon said waving towards the camera and smiling.

"on set now!" the director yelled and looked towards mandy sand sangyeon's direction.

"deobi, we gotta go film," sangyeon said as he waved at the camera once again and left the camera's sight.

"i gotta go too, see you next time! byee," mandy waved at the camera and covered her hand over the lenses to make a cool like transition.

as the group was dancing mandy fell while doing the intro and started to laugh.

"woah are you ok?" hyunjae said as he walked towards the girl to help her up and walked over laughing.

"yes! i'm ok! haha," mandy laughed as she grabbed hyunjae's hand and pulls herself up with hyunjae's help.

"take five! and we'll be back to shooting!" the director spoke into a mic for everyone to hear.

"ok! thank you!!" the boyz said in unison and went to their changing room. "i'm hungry," sunwoo said as he went over to chanhee's side of the mirror.

"heyy! what are you doing!?" chanhee exclaimed in annoyance because sunwoo has been bothering chanhee since the first thing in the morning.

"oh- are you taking a selfie?" sunwoo asked as he popped his head back up, off of chanhee's shoulder as chanhee was taking a mirror selfie.

"yeah, get in," chanhee said as sunwoo made a kissy face holding up the peace sign.

"sunwoo! there's ice cream!!" sunwoo immediately got up from the chair that was placed next to chanhee and went to sangyeon to where he was looking for ice cream.

"what kind of ice cream?" sunwoo asked as he looked over sangyeon's shoulder.

"strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, oreo," sangyeon named out as he pointed at each flavor that was on the table for sunwoo to choose.

sunwoo got out of behind sangyeon and got to the upper left corner of the table to get the oreo ice cream.

"ooo ice cream! can you give me the vanilla one!" mandy spoke loudly to sunwoo as she was having a make up artist fix her make up.

"ok! catch!" sunwoo toss the ice cream to mandy. mandy caught the ice cream well.. she dropped it after she caught it.

she picked it back up again and started to open the packaging holding it from the popsicle stick and started to eat the vanilla ice cream.

"can you take the ice cream out of your mouth really quick? i need to fix your lips," the stylist asked. mandy agreed by taking her ice cream out of her lips for the stylist to fix her lipstick.

"take two! back on set!" director yelled from afar.

"i didn't even finish my ice cream yet!" mandy exclaimed as she took another bite from the popsicle. "would you like me to put it in the fridge for you?" the stylist asked.

mandy nodded and handed the stylist her ice cream as mandy ran back to the set.

"woah there slow down, you're gonna fall again if you run like that, wearing heels." hyunjae stopped mandy from running in her heels by putting his hand up like a stop sign as he smiles at her.

"my bad." mandy apologized and continue to speed walk over to set. she's a slow walker.

"getting ready in one minute!" everyone scramming around to get in place, make up artists part away from the idols and walked quickly to the side before the recording again.

"and.. cut! we'll continue with the next section of the recording!" the director shouted from beyond.

"thank you!" all the members yelled, showing their gratitude to the director and headed back stage for their lunch break.

author's note
hi guys! i haven't updated in like 3 months my bad... i haven't been feeling well because i've been grieving for someone recently and i'm slowly getting better! i hope you understand that :>

anyways i'm making this separate parts so i'll have something to update with because i feel bad if i haven't update in a really long time so i'll separate some sections.

anyways everyone stay safe and wear a mask social distance as best as you can! (people that live in the states stay safe especially the proud boys are going to be swarming through the states january 17 - 20 from what i've heard).