𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚢

A/N: oof this book took a long ass turn. imma just pretend last year's "events" didn't happen. so please, be a dear and carry on.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀

Why couldn't she just ask him about his past? He was always so easy to talk to, why should she be nervous about this now?

Entrapta was always fascinated by Hordak's genealogy and his history as a clone of the infamous Horde Prime. She still had many, many questions. Questions that she thought were too personal for her friend to handle. She didn't want to overwhelm him. That wouldn't even be the last thing she'd want to do. Especially with the fond closeness, they've allowed growing over the past few months.

But Hordak has become more open she had to admit. He had grown comfortable around her and was still getting used to by everyone else on Etheria that didn't know him personally. She also wanted to admit that she was also curious about Horde Prime. He was after all the leader of his clone army and a conquerer of a few galaxies.

She could at least ask about why Horde Prime sent him to Etheria. Or how his hair and eye colors changed? Baby step questions.

"Entrapta?" She looked to see Hordak in his evening wear.

"Hordak, hello," Entrapta smiled up at him, using her hair to reach up to his height.

Hordak smiled at the princess. "I was wondering if you were going to bed. It's late,"

"I was just tidying the place up. I'll be there in a few minutes," Entrapta said, patting his shoulders.

Hordak bowed his head, continuing to smile at his Princess before leaving her alone again.

Receiving such affection from someone as brilliant as Hordak almost seemed too good to be true. And what if she messed that up with her curiosity? Ironically, her curiosity for Hordak-related reasons was how they started from becoming the closest "lab partners" ever.

But Hordak was and has been a sentimental being towards her. And a tyrant turned good. A clone reaching out of his comfort zone for the first time. Entrapta had learned more about the infinite knowledge of galaxies from him in the past months of them living with each other than she ever did in all her years of daydreaming. She never forgot the day he asked her how space was to view for the first time in her life.

She replied with her time out in the stars when she was repairing Darla, the spaceship she and the other Rebellion members used to fly into space, and floated in the vast area of countless stars. She had also told him about the asteroid problem while also removing a chip from Catra's neck. This went on with the stories of the meeting of the Star Siblings, Wrong Hordak's allegiance, the visit to Krytis where Melog was introduced to the gang, and venturing to Etheria by using Melog's invisibility powers.

All those were factors to defeat Horde Prime. Hordak always insisted on taking the girl to space but Entrapta also insisted that they'd wait and theorized that space could be a trigger to any memories he had of Prime. The questions she would ask were based on the horrible overlord.

She cared for Hordak. Loved him. That's what the crystal for his armor stood for.

L-U-V-D.

Entrapta walked to her bedroom at a slow pace. She steadily inhaled and exhaled as she walked. When she reached her bedroom, she saw Hordak asleep. She quickly changed into her nightwear and laid down. She laid on her back which she then turned to lay on her stomach.