𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎

A/N: welcome to another episode of "stories that i'll take forever to update pt. 6276382898".

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀

It had been nearly three months since the defeat of Horde Prime and adversity had ended for all of Etheria. In the kingdom of the newly restored Dryl, in the Crypto Castle, Entrapta, the princess of Dryl, worked tirelessly on her recent project. Alongside her were Emily and Imp.

"How do you think it's coming so far?" Entrapta asked the two.

Emily bleeped as Imp tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, how silly! With the spare First Ones tech, I managed to gather from Beast Island as a hostage there, it's being used to tell the coordinates of where the planets, each star, and galaxies from over ten light-years away. Light years are equivalent to the distance that light travels in one year, which is a lot! While saving Hordak, I saw that Horde Prime had a similar machine and since then, I was determined to make one of my own. I just need to finish the wiring and it should be complete!" Entrapta laughed.

"BROOP BREEE!" Emily nearly bounced.

"Now, let's see, if I remember correctly from the tiny bit of examination of Horde Prime's machine, it was probably the red wire to the blue and then, the tiny purple one." Entrapta grabbed the red and blue and brought them together.

Entrapta shouted at the electrocution shocking her body. Imp and Emily watched as their princess screamed and mumbled an audible "haha, that tickles." through the shocks. She stopped after about half a minute. Entrapta's hair was all in a frizz. She fell back to the floor, her head nearly touching Emily's legs.

"Scratch that. Maybe it's purple to blue then red." Entrapta causally stated as if nothing happened.

"Entrapta, is everything alright?" Hordak came running when he had heard his princess shout.

"Oh, I'm fine. I was just working on a little project here."

"I assume electrical conductivity has struck you yet, again?"

"Yes! Still, I've been struck countless times since I was an infant. Let's just say, electricity and I have been through a lot together."

"BRREEP BEE...BEEP!" Emily whirred as if to say, "How had she not been fatally injured after so much electricity?"

"I was about to ask the same thing," Hordak walked up to the girl as she worked.

"Oh, Hordak!" He could hear her smile. "Have you come to help with the project?"

"Well, as part of my punishment for destroying a vast majority of Etheria, I am compelled to help. To you, I prefer that I am implied for assistance."

"Of course, you are! You're my friend. I welcomed you to Dryl for a reason,"

"Entrapta, What sort of device are you conjuring up so early? You just finished your last one just last week,"

"Ever since Etheria moved from Despondos and the stars returned, I have determined to try to explore every part of the galaxy with this machine that was inspired by Horde Prime's..." Hordak stared away from the device. "...screen." Entrapta was about to apologize until Hordak turned to the exit.