".. That person informed me that there's going to be guests from the church and we should treat them with respect.." said Shu.

"So Pancake here is the prospective bride?" Asked Ayato.

"Let's be honest, she's more of a scarifice rather than a bride," said Laito.

'So... We're going to die? Oh well, it means I don't need to wake up anymore so why not. But then again I'm a vampire... Wait, they're vampires as well so they should know what to do... Oh right, I have an order to keep her alive... Great... It seems that I won't be getting my eternal peaceful sleep.. Dang it!' I thought as I pouted slightly.

"Oh and don't kill the girl.. and don't touch the boy." Shu said as he open his eyes.

"Eh~ There's a boy? Where is he?" Asked Kanato in confusion.

"Here..." I said sleepily and finally make presence known which surprised everyone.

"Fufufu~~ You're an interesting one, Sleepy-kun," said Laito.

Reiji just sighed and push his glasses as he said, "It seems that there's no misunderstanding so let me introduce ourselves. That deadbeat over there is Shu, the oldest. I am Reiji, the second oldest. Following the triplets, Ayato.."

"You're Ore-sama's property, Pancake." Ayato said with a sly grin on his face.

"Kanato.."

"Please sample me again~" said the boy creepily.

"Laito.."

"Fufufu~~ Pleasure to meet you, Bitch-chan and Sleepy-kun." Said Laito while giving Yui a wink.

"And that is the youngest, Subaru." Reiji finished.

"Tch! What a waste of time," retorted Subaru.

"*yawns* I agree with you. I just want to sleep but this is important so yeah," I said while yawning as everyone look at me.

"Rin! Don't you have manners! Please behave yourself!" Scolded Yui towards me.

I retorted back at her, "Says the girl who would leave after barging into their place. Well done! That is indeed well mannered, flatbread."

"How dare you call me that! For the last time, I'm not a flatbread!"

"Umm.. Yes you are, flatbread."

"Don't ever call me that, Rin!"

"Sure.."

"Really?!"

"Pop tart."

"Rin! You-"

And our conversation were disturb by the triplets laughing their ass off, Subaru trying his hardest to not laugh while Shu and Reiji is smirking.

~~After the triplets TRIED to calm down~~

"Ahem! So now that we have introduce ourselves, it is your turn," inquired Reiji.

"Umm.. I am Yui Komori and as for that lazy thing over there is my younger brother, Rin Komori," said Yui while glaring at me as if that will scare me so I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Hmm.. Very well then. But may I ask why are you told to live here?" Asked Reiji.

"Umm.. I'm not sure about that..." Yui trailed off.

I sighed and tell them, "That man is working overseas so he wants us to live here for the time being."

"What! Father didn't tell me that!"

"Hmm... Mabye because he doesn't want you to cry and cling on to him for who knows how long."

"Ugh! I don't believe youI. I'm going to call father," said Yui while taking out her phone. Which is a stupid thing to do but she's stupid so it's not strange for her to do that. Eh~ I'll just let her be unless her life is on the line.

As Yui was about to call her father, Ayato snatched her phone away. Ayato keeps Yui from getting it until Subaru grabbed it from Ayato. 'Ooh~ This getting interesting~'

"W-what are you doing?" Yui stuttered at Subaru.

"Tch! This!" Was all Subaru said as he proceeds to crush Yui's phone with his strength.

"Get lost, you pathetic mortal!"

*Clap, clap, clap*

Everyone look to the source of the clapping which is me. I'm clapping because the show in front of is very satisfying.

"Uhh.. Why are you clapping?" asked Ayato.

"Duh! Because of the show you're putting on is so good! I especially love the part where Subaru breaks her phone! And her expression on her face, oh my! Good! That is very good!" I said happily with a smile on my face while clapping.

The brothers just stared at me as if I'm weird or something but who cares. All I care is that her precious phone is finally being crushed. I always wanted to do that but sadly she keeps it close to her and not to mention there are eyes everywhere monitoring me 24/7.

Then, something that is unbelievable happened which totally ruined my mood. Yui (un)expectedly does something stupid again which is miraculously tripping on the air and scraped her knee. Just great! She just had to scraped her knee knowing that she's in a mansion full of vampires.

"Ouch!"