oh no, whatever shall happen?

Start from the beginning

"You come up with that name yourself?"

"Oh? What do you call yourself then?" He said crossing his arms, he stood in front of the door blocking the only visible exit.

"I don't have myself a name yet," you said, also crossing your arms, "didn't really intend on doing this whole vigilante thing before today,"

Redhood raised an eyebrow, "How the hell did bats allow that?"

"I beat him in a fencing match,"

"That's impressive," He said, "but not patrol worthy,"

"Well if your whole intent was to lure Batman to you, you'll just have to ask him about it when he gets here,"

"I guess I will," he said thoughtfully before stepping out of the way of the door and holding an arm out to usher you into the larger room beyond. "Until then, welcome to my humble abode,"

You hesitantly walked out of the room into a larger warehouse. There wasn't much to the warehouse beside a large computer similar to the one in the Batcave that sat to the left of the room, although you suspected that the ladder to the right of the room lead somewhere more interesting. Redhood followed you out of the room and headed towards the large computer. You casually walked over to what looked like a door and quietly tried to open it, only to be disappointed when it refused to open.

"Oh come on," Redhood said swiveling in his chair to face you, "you didn't think I'd lock the doors?"

"I had to try," you said, a little embarrassed that you'd gotten caught.

"Well I was going to ask if you were hungry but now I don't think I will," He said turning back to the computer, "I'll just have to order two burgers for myself,"

"I'll have to employ my master thieving skills then," you joked as you walked towards the ladder at the right end of the warehouse. When Redhood didn't seem to mind you messing with the ladder you climbed up it. At the top of the ladder was a small platform and a door that swung open when you tugged at it.

Through the door, you found what you assumed to be Redhood's bedroom. It was remarkably neat, the bed was made and nothing seemed out of place. Then you turned to your left. Your eyes went wide as you stared at the wall. It was covered in guns, everything from pistols to grenade launcher hung on the wall behind glass.

You walked up to the glass and tried to determine the thickness of it. After pressing your face against the glass you determined that the glass was at least an inch thick. You tried to determine whether or not you could break the glass and you searched your costume for any secret compartments that might contain helpful tools.

You did end up finding a small knife in a compartment on your wrist. You almost chuckled when you found it, this would've been much more useful earlier. But you weren't too keen on staying here longer than you had to so you crouched near the corner of the glass and tried to cut away at it. The blade scratched at the glass but nothing more, you knew that it would be almost impossible to get through the glass like this so you started to look around the room more.

There was no lock on the door as far as you could see so you pushed a dresser in front of the door to prevent Redhood from getting in sooner than you wanted him to. After tearing the room apart you found a pistol under the bed. 'Ok this is progress, I could use this to leverage my way out I don't actually have to use it," You looked into the chamber to see that the pistol didn't have any bullets, 'not ideal but hey, I can still use it,' you slid the gun down the back of your costume and prayed that the padding would cover it up.