Let the games begin

You woke up the next morning, side aching. You instantly remembered what had happened last night, and reached towards your side table to grab some pain killers. You laid there waiting for the painkillers to kick in, thinking about what happened last night. Most of Gotham has seen batman in person, but you'd be lying if you didn't feel a little special because of last night. Not many people have had their wounds dressed by Batman. Well, you assume so, Batman might be a doctor as far as you're concerned.

But Batman's secret identity wasn't of much concern to you right now. You needed to get ready to meet up with the people in charge of The One. Once the painkillers kicked in you got up and went over to your dresser. After looking through your dresser for a couple of minutes you threw together an outfit you thought was fancy enough. You admired yourself in the mirror for a minute, you felt good in this outfit, you were confident. But you didn't have to leave for another couple hours so you made yourself breakfast and plopped yourself onto the couch.

Time to check out another couple episodes of The One. By any standards it's a typical dating show, there was some forced drama and it all felt fake. The more you watched the more you wondered how fake the show was going to be. You wondered if they'd hand you a script when you walked through the door. Then dread started building up in your stomach, the idea of cameras watching you all day was no pleasant. You made a mental note to bring up privacy when signing contracts.

You lazily watched TV up until you had to leave. You took a cab to the building, it was located in central Gotham where the Wayne tower was on full display. You watched as building after building passed by, it'd been a while since you'd been in this part of the city. After a half an hour or so of driving the cab driver stopped on the street outside the giant office building where you would officially become a contestant in The One.

You wasted no time entering the building and heading straight towards the front desk. "Excuse me?" you said getting the attention of the receptionist. "I'm here for the show The One,"

"Please state your name," the woman sounded bored, but not as tired as the man on the phone had been.

"(Y/F/N)"

"And do you have the ring?" she asked, looking up.

You hadn't thought about bringing the ring but luckily you'd forgotten to take it off last night and it still sat snugly on your middle finger. You took the ring off and showed it to the woman. She seemed content with this and sent you up to a room on the 10th floor. You took the elevator up, there were a couple of women in the elevator with you. You recognized one woman as Vicki Vale, a renowned reporter for the Gotham times. You didn't recognize the other woman, she was gorgeous though, her long white hair looked amazing against her black dress.

You silently rode the elevator together, everyone seemingly going to the same floor. You wondered if these women were going to be contestants along with you. If they where you'd have to rely on your winning personality to win over Bruce Wayne. Never the less, you didn't let the idea intimidate you, you felt good today and you weren't gonna let anybody ruin that.

When you finally arrived at your destination it was painfully clear that both of these women were going to be competing along with you. All three of you sat in the same waiting room with about four other women, you didn't recognize any of them but they all wore expensive clothing and looked gorgeous. Still, you sat there head up high, urgently texting Stephanie. 'This was a bad idea! a horribly stupid idea, why am I here again?'

'To fulfill a lifelong dream of romancing Gotham's most eligible bachelor' she texted.

'Or maybe because some idiot signed me up for a dating show without my knowledge and now I'm sitting in a room filled with gorgeous women who also want to romance Wayne,'