The first elimination

Start from the beginning

BANG! BANG!

The noise rang out again, this time not in your dreams. You were frozen in fear, 'What the hell could that be? in Wayne Manor of all places' you though desperately hoping to hear some sort of comforting noise. But nothing came, you quietly got out of bed and made your way to the large bay window. You saw the film crew outside going about their business. 'Maybe it was a car door' you thought, desperately trying to comfort yourself. You then went to get dressed then started towards the kitchen.

When you got down to the kitchen you saw the source of the noise, confetti covered the floor. There was a large cake set out on the table and you were a little confused. What was being celebrated? A Birthday? you didn't see a name on the cake and besides Silver, you were the first to wake up so it didn't make sense to set off confetti. Maybe they were celebrating the second day? That seemed a little odd but it was still an option.

After awhile you deduced that they were preparing for something. It seemed like they were making sure everything worked before all the contestants woke up. By the time you'd figured this out, the TV crew had started cleaning the confetti and you went to sit next to Silver. You made pleasant conversation with Silver before Alfred served breakfast.

Once breakfast was over with you learned what the cake was for. Alfred began cutting slices and once everyone had a piece the confetti went off. Even though you knew it was coming the sound still made you jump. All the contestants were confused by the confetti since nothing seemed to happen. Then Alfred walked over and placed an envelope in the middle of the table, soon after that Bruce walked in wearing a party hat and holding three more in his hands.

"Today is the first group date," Bruce said setting the party hats down on the table, "Once everyone is done with the cake please open the envelope to reveal who'll be going today. Once you figure out who you are please put on a party hat and meet me in the driveway," Bruce walked out of the dining room with a wink.

Everyone scarfed down their cake and then Viki grabbed the envelope and revealed who would be going on the group date. Three contestants were chosen, you were not one of them. You felt a pang of jealousy even though you got to spend all of yesterday with Bruce. It was still weird to think of other people trying to romance the same person that you were.

But you had little time to think of this because you were whisked away to makeup and then taken to do an interview about your date. It didn't take too long to recount last night but they kept asking you similar questions, clearly not happy with the responses you were giving, especially questions about the other contestants.

After that, you returned to your room you spend a bit of time looking through the books on your bookshelf. Then you made your way to the movie room. There wasn't anyone there so you decided to watch a movie. You took a second to figure out how everything worked, but once you got the hang of it you put on your favorite movie and sat in the middle of the rows of theatre seats to watch it.

Once you finished the movie you decided to put on another, then another, and another. You watched movies nearly all day until Alfred came into the movie room. "Ah, I thought you might be here," he said once ha saw you tucked into a theatre seat.

"Oh, hey Alfred. What's up?" You asked pausing the movie.

"It's nearly time for dinner so I went to your room and when you weren't there I started looking for you," Alfred explained, "and please do tell me next time you plan on watching movies, I'll make you popcorn,"

"I'll be sure to let you know next time," You said getting up to walk with Alfred to the dining room.

"I've been told my cooking doesn't disappoint," he said walking with you,

You walked with Alfred into the dining room where a large dinner had been set out. There was nearly any kind of food you could want on the table and you quickly filler your plate with as much good food as you thought you could eat. Alfred's cooking was amazing as always and you ate your fill. After dinner, you returned to your room for a nap.

The rest of the week went by without a hitch, there was another group date the next date that included both Vick and Silver. You noticed that Silver was extra grumpy the next morning making jabs at Vicki whenever possible. Other than that nothing much happened, until Saturday. The first elimination.

You were on edge all day, having not interacted with Bruce since your date. In the evening everyone got together and spent time with Bruce. When you got time with Bruce you sat together in the garden like you did on the first day.

"Long time no see," You said sitting down next to Bruce,

"It has been a while hasn' it?" Bruce said, "Alfred tells me you've been using the movie room,"

"Yeah, I can't pass up the opportunity to watch at least some of that massive library of movies," you said,

"Did you finish the movie we watched on the first night," Bruce asked,

"No, I wanted to finish that one with you. Along with Alfred's popcorn," You said, "We should finish that movie after tonight's event. Assuming you like me enough to keep me around,"

"I'll make sure Alfred has the popcorn ready," Bruce said with a wink.

"Excuse me," you were interrupted by Silver, "I'm sorry but can I steal him away?"

"Sure thing," You didn't want to agree but the producer told you that you had too.

Soon enough the night came to an end and everyone gathered together in the garden. Bruce stood in front of everyone with a comically large envelope in his hands. He gave a scripted speech about enjoying his time with everyone and being sad about two people going home. Then he opened the envelope and everyone got tense.

Bruce stared at the paper for a moment before reading out two names of the other contestants that you didn't really know that well. You gave each of them a hug as you were direct before the filming had started. A lot of crying occurred and the eliminated contestants walked sadly out into a limo to be driven home.

You were taken away for a quick interview before you went to the movie room. Bruce wasn't there when you got there but the popcorn was so you sat down and ate it as you waited. After around a half an hour Bruce walked into the movie room.

"Sorry that took so long, they're very interested in what I think about everyone," he said setting up the movie.

"Don't worry about it. Although I might start eating your popcorn, I'm almost finished with my bowl,"

"I guess that's the price I'll have to pay to spend the night watching movies with you," he said sitting next to you and putting his arm around your shoulder. You laid your head on his shoulder and watched the explosions.

You enjoyed watching the movie with Bruce, even though it wasn' the best movie spending time with Bruce made it better. So when he suggested watching the sequel you didn't hesitate to say yes. Somehow you made it through the sequel without falling asleep. Bruce clearly noticed that you were barely keeping your eyes open and didn't suggest watching another movie.

"It's getting pretty late, what do you say we watch more movies tomorrow?" Bruce said,

"Sounds good," you said yawning,

"Will you let me walk you to your room?" Bruce asked holding his arm out.

"I guess I'll allow it," you said wrapping your arm around Bruce's.

It wasn't a long walk to your room but it was long enough for you to want to just fall asleep in the movie room instead of walking back. When you finally got there you were very focused on getting into your bed. "Goodnight Bruce," you said turning to him.

You were about to turn to go into your room when Bruce snaked his arm around your waist and kissed you on the lips. "Goodnight," Bruce said with a wink after pulling away. Surprised by the sudden kiss you quickly went into your room once Bruce let go. There was no doubt your face was bright red. You always thought of Bruce Wayne as a sauve billionaire but that was smooth. You were gonna have to get used to Bruce Wayne kissing you.