Broken Hearted *Rewrite*

CRACK!

Aurora whimpered as she collapsed to the ground, naked. Cuts criss-crossed her back and blood slowly trickled out of the wounds. Her body was dirty with blood and dirt, and fresh bruising formed on her inner thighs; which were coated with a sticky, white substance along with her stomach, some of it dripping onto the dirt floor.

Soft whimpers escaped her mouth as she looked up at the two men behind her, one holding a whip and the other zipping his pants up.

"You should teach your pet some manners." The man huffed as he glared at the ringleader. "She tried to bite me - there -" he pointed to his crotch - "when I-"

"Don't worry, she will be punished for her actions." The ringleader said coldly, glaring down at the cat-girl.

"See that you do." The man growled as he put his jacket on. "I want to 'play' with her tomorrow and I want her to scream as she begs for her life. Punishment for thinking she has any right to stand up for herself" He growled before leaving a small tent.

"You stupid, vile creature!" The ringleader growled as he constantly whipped the trembling girl multiple times with his whip. "You just angered one of the best-paying customers in this godforsaken town!"

The girl whimpered and covered her head as she felt the stinging pain caused by the leather whip. "I-I..." She tried to call out in a quiet whisper.

"Do not talk back to me, thing!" The ringleader sneered as he whipped the side of her neck. Soon, a dark, sinister thought entered his mind and he started to laugh darkly. "I know the perfect punishment to give you." He chuckled as he pulled out a sharp, curved blade, attaching it to the end of his whip.

Aurora's eyes widened in fear as her body began to burn in pain from the familiar sight. "P-Please...don't..."

"I told you to stop talking back to me!" The ringleader sneered angrily as he swiftly slapped his whip, the blade slicing across her body like a hot knife against butter.

Aurora screamed in pain as she felt the blade and the leather whip slash across her back, a part of the blade nicking her front. The cold blade glided across her porcelain-colored skin gracefully, creating long, deep, and clean lines against her body as her blood flowed out of the wounds.

After five minutes of this torture, the Ringleader stopped as the catgirl collapsed in her own blood.

"Take this freak back to her cage and hold her food and drink for a week." The ringmaster huffed as he stormed the tent.

Aurora whimpered in pain as one of his henchmen grabbed her by her tail and started to drag her. The pain she felt was intense and moving just made it worse.

As she was dragged through the dirt, her body left a trail of blood from the tent over to her small cage with a small amount of straw in it for bedding. The cage itself was barely tall enough for a medium size human to fully stand up. The henchman opened the cage's door and threw the catgirl into it.

Aurora whimpered in pain as her bloodied body slammed against the iron bars of her 'home', feeling some of her ribs crack as she landed on the wooden floor. She slowly looks up as she watches the man close and lock the cage door before walking away. Old bloodstains decorated the wooden floor.

Aurora painfully curled up, her body shivering from the cold wind - the only source of warmth was the scarce amount of straw on the floor. Wincing, she slowly started to lick her wounds, trying to get the dirt out of them.