Fallen Light

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

This chapter is VERY DARK and is the reason why this story is now rated M. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! This chapter has death, gore, rape, mentions of countless rape and torture, gruesome context and Language. I WILL POST A SUMMARY AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER THAT WILL DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER IN A MORE CLEANER VERSION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A WEAK STOMACH.

ONCE AGAIN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas smiled maliciously as he leaned against the wall of the boxcar.

Aurora's cries, screams, and whimpers echo within the medium-sized space. A muffled cry came from the terrified cat-girl as one of the workers slid his member into her mouth, choking her. Her head was held back by another worker, constantly yanking her hair to tilt her head back, to prevent her from struggling against his co-worker. Her clothes were ripped to shreds to give the circus crew more access to rape her.

Tears streamed down her face as she clenched her eyes shut, wanting the pain to end. Her pelvis burned as another worker slammed deep into her womanhood hard, a third worker tightly squeezing her breasts, his knees pinning down her hair and the first one nearly making her choke; whilst the other circus workers laughed darkly as they beat her with fists and lead pipes. Lucas smirked as he walked away from the wall, and over to her. The two workers released into the cat-girl's mouth and womanhood and they backed away, laughing.

Aurora laid on the wooden floor of the boxcar, blood and bodily fluids dripping off her body. She coughed and gagged, spitting out a mixture of blood and semen. Her body trembled as she tried to push herself onto her knees, her ripped clothes hanging off of her. She flinched as she heard Lucas walk closer to her, looking up in fear as she tried to back away from him.

"You pathetic demon." Lucas laughed darkly as he walked closer to the trembling body. "You actually thought that you escaped from me. How funny." Before kicking her side hard.

Aurora gasped in pain as she skidded across the floor, her skin ripping as she slid across some exposed nails.

"I provided you with shelter and food, and this is the thanks I get?" Lucas asked, sounding like he's hurt as he kicked her side again.

Aurora yelped in pain as she hit the wall of the boxcar, blood splattering against it, and she collapsed to the floor. She struggled to push herself back up only to feel his foot pinning her to the floor.

"It seems like you just never learn your lesson." Lucas smirked as a worker handed him a poker, the tip of it a lethal white color.

"P-Please...don't..." Aurora whimpered out quietly, her body trembling as she looked at the poker in fear.

"Don't what?" Lucas sneered as he flipped her over with his foot, pressing down onto her stomach. "All pets need to be punished." He smirked as he stabbed her side with the poker.

Aurora screamed loudly as the poker burned her flesh. She felt it dig deep into her, and the smell of burning flesh overwhelmed her nose. Lucas chuckled darkly as he moved the poker around in the wound before pulling it out slowly. Parts of her flesh melted away from her body, sticking to the scorching end of the poker. Digging his heel into the cauterized wound, Aurora screamed out as she felt the burned scabs being rubbed away, blood pouring freely from the wound. Lucas laughed sinisterly as he grabbed another hot fire poker, holding it close to Aurora's stomach.

"If you think your so-called "protectors" are going to save you, you're wrong." Lucas sneered as he pressed the tip against her skin, causing another scream of pain to echo in the boxcar. "We'll be long gone before those engines' workmen even show up in the morning. You belong to me and I'll make sure you remember that."