𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Forgive me. I should go and clean up the other sanctum. Excuse me," Hordak walked out of the Entrapta's lab with Imp following him.

"BREEEP." Emily hung sadly.

"Perhaps I did say something sensitive," Entrapta said, not taking her eyes off her experiment. She shrugged off half the guilt and went back to work.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀

Hordak had a minor fit in his sanctum and threw pieces of machinery across the room, nearly missing Imp as he flew in.

"What?!" Hordak shouted at Imp. 

Imp flew onto his shoulder and opened wide.

"You know, Imp? Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get to see stars and other planets. Just think of the infinite knowledge, the data! I would've liked to ask Hordak about the galaxies he's seen but he's told very little and I'm afraid talking about it might trigger memories of Horde Prime." Entrapta's voice played through Imp.

Imp slapped the back of Hordak's head. He chirped at his master in a firm way. He pointed outside where a giant spaceship had been hidden away since Horde Prime was defeated.

"I could take her but I am to stay here under the Rebellion's order and carry out my punishments," Hordak brought his fingers into his hair. "It's no use. How can I even dare to call myself her friend if I cannot do a simple thing?" The once evil overlord slumped against a wall.

"Once again, I just prove myself to be a failure."

Imp slapped his head again. He pointed to a window that was in the same direction as the Bright Moon castle.

"If you are suggesting that I go and beg those pastel princesses for consent to leave, you can put that idea right out of your head,"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀

"I refuse to accept the fact that I am here because of a foolish argument with this tiny creature," Hordak said as Imp flew merrily around the meeting room.

"So, you want to take Entrapta on an old ship into space?" Queen Glimmer asked along with Adora, Catra, and Bow.

"That is correct. Entrapta has done nothing but help those in your Rebellion and, past tense speaking, the Horde, who were in need. I, myself, was one of those she helped. She helped me see that being a defect wasn't all horrible and she doesn't mind who I was and who I am now."

"You want to thank her?" Glimmer's tone changed into a more sympathetic one.

"Yes. I wish to show her the galaxies to her. She deserves to explore each planet; to see each star explode into a glorious supernova; to watch asteroids collide; to watch the galaxy gleam as the room does whenever she enters," Hordak spoke wistfully.

"Wow," Catra started. "I didn't think you had all that corniness in you, Hordak," Adora playfully punched her arm.

"Must she be here?" Hordak's voice seemed to groan.

"Hey, I served my punishment but you're the one who's been ruling the Horde for years. Longer than I've been alive," Catra added.

"Yes, but you've gotten us closer than I ever have,"

"Let me at him-" Catra was about to jump him until Adora held her down.

"Very well, Hordak. You may leave Etheria to take Entrapta." Glimmer smiled lightly and returned to a stern look. "Just make sure you return with her safe and sound and once you come back, you return to your punishments,"

"As you wish, your majesty," Hordak bowed to the queen. "And thank you." He walked out of the room with Imp following. Hordak's mouth formed a slight smile as he thought of Entrapta's reaction towards the exploration.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀

"Maybe I should go and apologize. I shouldn't have brought up Prime so soon. The experiment can wait! Friendship comes first!" Entrapta raised a finger to the ceiling as Emily's noises echoed her. "Come on, Emily,"

Entrapta and Emily rush through the corridors of the castle until they bumped into someone. Hordak.

"Hordak!" Entrapta smiled at him.

"My princess." Hordak helped her to her feet and curtsied before her. "I have a surprise,"

"What is it?" Her eyes lit up.

"If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" Hordak lightly chuckled.

"You're right. I can wait. Should I cover my eyes? Do I need a blindfold?"

"Do close your eyes," Hordak mumbled.

He really didn't want her to but she had to if he wanted the surprise to go perfectly. Entrapta wrapped a tendril around Hordak's arm before closing her red-violet eyes. Hordak had led the princess to a clearing beyond the Crypto Castle.

Hordak had Imp open the doors to the spaceship. As the two (and Imp and Emily) stepped into the ship, Entrapta could hear the tiny beeps of machines and smell the scent of fresh oil.

"You may open your eyes," He said.

Entrapta opened her eyes to see lights of neon green, blue, and white all over the spaceship. Images of planets and stars appeared on a few of the screens. Entrapta swiped her fingers through the warm metal as Hordak watched the princess gaze through the ship.

"I've only seen these during the war but I never thought there'd be one still intact!" Entrapta stared back at Hordak.

"I kept it hidden for reasons. I asked the queen of Bright Moon for permission to use the ship to take you into outer space,"

"Outer space?" Entrapta asked in surprise.

"You wanted to explore the galaxy so I figured, why not take you there myself?"

"I thought going to these places would bring back bad memories,"

"So long as you're with me, I will hardly recall them, I know it." Hordak's cheeks reddened as Entrapta embraced him in a warm, long hug.

"Thanks." The princess grinned, planting a kiss on Hordak's cheek. Hordak held his own cheek and accidentally started the countdown for launch.

"Oh, Emily! Isn't this exciting?" Entrapta giggled. "Get ready to record, girl."

"Just think of the infinite knowledge, the data you could collect."

Entrapta smiled at him yet again and jumped on him with her arms and legs wrapped around him. Entrapta squeezed him before releasing him to go to a window.

"Are you getting this, Emily?" Entrapta asked her robot friend. Emily beeped in response. Entrapta began talking into her recorder as she gazed out into the endless sea of stars. Imp landed on Hordak's shoulder as he chirped.

"She's happy. As she should be," Hordak sighed.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀

A/N: let's forget Entrapdak month happened for me aight? don't do so and i'll vaporize you in your nightmares.