-Paul Lahote-

Y/f/n: Your friends name
Y/n/n: Your nickname

Paul x female reader

Plot: You are Sam's little sister. You had met paul before he shifted , then you left for school. When you come home he imprints on you.

You and Paul met before he shifted, and before you left for a year for school. You went to Sam's house so he could drive you to the airport, while there you met Paul and Jared. 

It's been a while since you seen your brother. You already know about the pack and how they can shift and imprint. You are waiting at the airport, for your friend y/f/n to pick you up. Sam knew you were coming home this week but he didn't know it was today.

You wanted to surprise him, and it wasn't like you could walk in on anything you weren't supposed to like a pack meeting or something because you knew everything already and since you were the alpha's younger sister you knew what was happening so you knew he doesn't have anything going on today other than patrols.

Y/f/n pulled up and parked. Sure you were here to surprise your brother but you were also here for your family and friends so the first thing
Y/f/n did was run out and give you a big hug since you were gone for a year.

Y/n POV

"Bestie!!" She screams with a big smile as she hugs you tightly. I laugh and hug her back. I definitely missed this. "Come on let's talk" she says driving me to her car, "so tell me everything" she says buckling up. "There's not much to tell  y/f/n I mean I was away for school so it's all just a bunch of school stuff" I say putting my seatbelt on.

"Oh come on there has to be something to say, did you make it in your friends" y/f/n ask. "Yes I made some friends" I say as she starts the car. "But no one can replace me right" she says with a nervous laugh.

"No one could ever replace you y/f/n" I say smiling. "Okay good" she says with a sigh of relief. "But for real are you nervous" she says and I shake my head "why would I?" I asked confused. "You've been gone for a year, some things have changed. I mean I know you keep in touch so you know what's going on but you still haven't seen a lot of people for a while, like your brother" She says as she drives me to her house to pick up my car.

I left my car at her house because she's my best friend and I know she'd keep it safe. Plus I trust her to only use it when she needs to because I know she has a car of her own.

"I know it's been a while but I'm actually kind of excited to see everyone again especially Sam" I say with a smile "I miss my brother" I say looking over to her. "I just hope you can deal with his fiance" Y/f/n says with a sassy smile.

Okay maybe I don't get along with Emily very well. I personally liked Sam and Leah together, but I can't change who he imprints on. Though I like Sam and Leah better I have always tried to be nice to Emily. It doesn't work very well when she doesn't like me. I don't know why she doesn't like me cuz I've never said I liked Sam and Leah together out loud the only person I ever told was y/f/n.

"Yeah yeah whatever I can deal with her."I say rolling my eyes at her. We finally pull up to her house. We walk inside and get the keys then I open my car and put my bag inside and turn back to y/f/n. "Don't worry you'll see me later" I say giving her a big hug.

"I know it's just my best friend's been gone for awhile you kind of want to have some time together," she says with a smile. "But I can wait until tomorrow you should see your family" She said with a small laugh.

"Bye bestie"I say as I pull out of her driveway. She waves as you drive over.

I'd be lying and I said I wasn't a little nervous mostly excited but a lot more people have joined the pack since I've left. Right now Sam should be getting off his shift in about 10 minutes. Which is good since the drive to his house is about 30 to 40 minutes. He lives in the woods or at least near them and y/f/n lives in the town, so it's a bit of a long drive.