-Edward Cullen-

Edward x female reader

Plot: Edward and I are in a secret relationship,being friends with Bella and Jessica isn't easy when they're both crushing on him. He comes over and talks to you about it.

Y/n POV

Right now I'm in the cafeteria sitting with Bella and Jessica, we were having a normal conversation about homework in school. Until the topic of boyfriends suddenly made its way into our conversation.

"So does anyone have a boyfriend yet" Jessica says with a smirk. I know I have a boyfriend but they can't know that yet. It's not that me and Edward don't want to tell people about our relationship it's just that I have two friends who let's just say "like" him quite a lot. It'd be easier if we kept it a secret.

"Nope" I say crushing Jessica's hopes for some relationship drama. "Me neither" Bella says distracted.

"You sure cuz you seem pretty distracted with the Cullens table over there" Jessica says half jokingly half jealous. "What" Bella says snapping out of her intense daydreaming.

Jessica laughs and says "well you'll know when I get a boyfriend." Jessica says with a proud smile. "I already have someone in mind"she says with heart eyes looking over at Edward. "We don't even know if he likes you Jessica so don't get your hopes up" Bella says going back into her daydream about 'my' boyfriend.

I'd be lying if I said them talking about my boyfriend didn't get to me. Sure they're my friends but sometimes I just want to stop fantasizing about Edward. Exactly you can't stop them sometimes that others you can change the topic but right now doesn't seem like one of those times.

"Hey y/n you listening" Jessica asks. I've been kind of learned to space out whenever they started talking about it him. "Are you sure you don't like anyone" Jessica asks. I'm just nod and she asks, "Not even Edward I mean just look at him you can't tell me you don't like him at all." Jessica says looking over at Edward again.

"Mmm" I shrugged and tried to change the conversation, but of course that wasn't going to happen. "Don't worry y/n, you're a pretty girl you'll find a good boyfriend." Bella says.

Bella doesn't really talk much but that's just her personality. It might also be because of the fact her and Jessica are both 'in love' with Edward.

"That's not what I meant Bella but thanks." I say taking a bite of my food. "But seriously you don't find Edward attractive like at all" Jessica asks slightly shocked. I was about to answer honestly but thankfully the bell rang. So we all leave for our next class.

{After school}

After I got home I went up to my room to do my homework.

^Your room^

^Your room^

I finished my homework after an hour, I normally get my homework done a lot faster but I had extra homework today and I had a lot on my mind.

"What's on your mind" a voice says out of nowhere.

"Edward stop doing that" I say as I turn around for my chair shocked. He chuckles and walks over to me. "I'm sorry did I scare you" He says with a smirk.

"How did you even get in here" I ask, "well you left your window open"he says pointing at the window. "Right" I say turning around putting my homework away.

"So what's on your mind" Edward says going over and sitting on my bed.

"Mhm, you ask like you haven't been reading my mind."I say walking over to him. "Hey technically I can only read your mind when you let me. What I know I've been hearing from Jessica and Bella" he says.

It's true we found out that Edward can only read my mind if I let him. If I don't let him he can't hear anything I'm thinking about.

"So you heard them at lunch then"I asked laying down with him. "I did how do you hang out with them I swear they only think about me" He says sitting up and looking at me.

"I don't know I tried to ignore the conversation but they just never stopped talking about you." I say cuddling up to my pillow.

"You know they both like you right it's not something you can miss" I ask Edward. I mean it's one thing to not know but this is obvious I mean almost everyone knows that they like him ,and then again so do half of the girls at school so that doesn't say much.

"Yeah I know I hear it" he says laying down on my chest. I run my fingers through his hair. "You know I wouldn't mind letting them know we're together" I say as I come through his hair with my fingers.

Edward turns his head around to where he's looking at me but I'm still playing with his hair,"you saying you want to tell people we're dating" he asks with a small smile.

I just nod and close my eyes. It was really me not wanting to tell anyone just because I didn't want to hurt my friends feelings, but if they're really my friends they'll be happy for me right. I mean they have been dreaming about my boyfriend for every day for the past year. Edward and I have been together for a year and a half.

"Are you going to stay over" I asked Edward sleepily. He nods and sits up taking me in his arms. "Yeah I'm staying we can head to school tomorrow and show people are dating" he says kissing the top of my head. I smile and cuddle up to Edward.

I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and see what look on my friend's faces when they see us together, but right now I'm tired. I end up falling asleep to Edward reading a book while holding me.