-Rosalie Cullen-

Rosalie x  reader

  Plot: Rosalie has been your bestfriends for two years now. You started dating a year ago so, When another girl starts hitting on you she gets a little jealous.

Y/n POV

Rosalie and I have been best friends for two years now, And dating for 1 year. She was my first friend at this school, I'm the type of person that likes to be alone but when I met Rosalie I broke out of my shell a little bit so now I'm not as shy as before. Now I try to be friends with the new kids so that way they're not to shy like I was.

I was about to leave class when my teacher, mrs.Miller as me to stay. I walked to the front of the class and there was another student there.

"Y/n this is maylie. Maylie is new and needs someone to show her around and explaining where things are in the school. Do you mind showing her around?" mrs.miller asked.

"Sure I would love" I said smiling. mrs.miller leaves me with Mayile, " I'm Y/n it's nice to meet you" I say.

I see Maya blush but I don't think much of it," I'm Mayile but you can call me maya, it's nice to meet you too" maya says.

{Later}

It was the end of the day so I was walking maya out of the school as we were leaving I ran into Rosalie I hadn't seen her all day since I was showing maya around.

"Hey Rosalie"I say grabbing her intention. She turns around smiles and walks towards me. "Hey Y/n where have you been all day." She says smiling.

"I'm sorry I was showing Maya around. Oh right sorry. Rosalie this is maya, maya this is Rosalie. Rosalie's my best friend." I say

"Hi it's nice to meet you Rosalie"Maya says." Mm "is all Rosalie says, Rosalie was never much of a people person but she did try to be nice. If she didn't like the person or felt uncomfortable she'll just either ignore them or just start saying short answers like " Mm" " yea" "sure" "mhm" "ok". Getting the hit that Rosalie doesn't really want to talk to Maya I tell her we can talk tomorrow.

"Ok bye"Maya says waving and walking away.

"You ok Rosie" I ask as I walk with her over to her car. "Yeah I guess but I just don't like it when people take you away from me especially for a whole day."she says now glaring back at Maya.

"Oh come on it's her first day give her a break." I say, we get an the car and drive over to my house. She normally drops me off everyday. When we get to my house I invite her in but she says that she has to get home so I walk inside.

--{Next day}--

It was a long day but I got through it. As I'm leaving school Maya come over to me. "Hey y/n I was just wondering are you free tonight?" She asks.

"I think so why" I ask. She walks me over to the parking lot and says, " well I was hoping we could hang out, you know like a 'date' "she says.

We were getting closer to Rosalie's car and she isn't exactly the nicest when people ask for me to hang out. "Oh I don't know I mean I have a girlfriend" I say trying to turn her down gently.

"Well are you guys serious, she doesn't really have to know what does she" She says with a smirk on her face. "Maya I'd be fine if we were hanging out just as friends but I can't really go on a date with you I have a girlfriend" I say

"Oh come on it's just this onc-" Maya says."I think you should go now"Rosalie says cutting off Maya, giving her a death glare. It looks could kill Maya would not be standing here.

"What I was just-" Maya gets cut off again "You Should Go NOW" Rosalie says in a very calm tone which is not normal for her. Maya is understandably scared and decides to leave.

"I knew I wasn't gonna like her" Rosalie says turning around and leading me towards her car. "Maybe I should just trust you from now on" I say as we get into her car.

"You really should I know what's best" she says giving me a smug smile. "Whatever Rosie just drive" I say rolling my eyes at her.

As we're driving out of the parking lot I can see Rosalie glaring at Maya through the window." Stop glaring at her you're going to crash the car if you're not looking" I say trying to get her attention back on the road.

"Yeah yeah y/n just remember-"

"-you're mine... "