--Jacob black--

R/n=Random name

Jacob x female reader

Plot: Jacob and I went to the beach with the rest of the pack, Jacob gets a bit protective when guys start getting pushy with you.

Y/n POV

Today was one of those rare days where it was actually hot. Nothing too hot it felt like you were melting. And being stuck in a house full of shifters who are radiating a lot of body heat isn't really helping. Jacob suggested going to the beach and for once we could actually get in the water since it isn't too cold.

When we got there everyone instantly went to the water to cool off. I stayed on the beach tanning and at swimsuit. Is hot as it was it was a lot cooler without all the body heat from the boys. The beach was pretty full considering how it normally is, there were a lot of people there.

There was a group of guys who kept staring at me but I didn't think much of it. One of them came up to me and started flirting with me

"Hey you wanna come swim with us hottie" r/n asks with a wink.

I looked up at him," no thanks I don't feel like swimming" I answer declining his offer. "Oh come on you'll feel a lot better once you get in the water" R/n insists.

"Again no thanks" I say trying to be nice.

Another guy from the group walks up and starts talking to me as well,
"What's a cute girl like you doing here all by yourself" he says pulling my arm sit up.

I snatched my arm away from him and say "I'm not here alone but I'd appreciate it if you would leave me alone" I said getting annoyed that they're being so pushy.

"You sure you aren't here alone I don't see anyone with you" R/n said moving closer to me on my towel.

"I'm sure I just didn't want to get in the water" I say. "Mm sure" R/n says getting closer to me, and starts stroking my leg like a creep.

"My friends are over there" I say pointing them towards the pack. They chuckle and look back at me. "Nice try sweetie but we know they're not actually with you" R/n says with a smug smile.

They call for their other friends to come and join them to 'sit' with me. They are really making me uncomfortable but the pack is so far away I don't know how to call them over and I can't really find Jacob. Now that I think about it he just vanished.

I mean he was in the water a second ago but then he just disappeared.

"Are these guys bothering you, babe" I hear behind me. I turn to see Jacob standing there. I smile and quickly stand behind him. The guy eyes widen."Yeah they just won't leave me alone" I say from behind Jacob holding on to him. He glares at them and says. "I think you guys should go now" with a fake smile. The guys quickly leave.

"When did you get here" I asked hugging him. "I saw the guy is crowding you from the water you looked uncomfortable, so I made my way over."

"Thanks those guys were so creepy" I say rolling up my towel. " You know now that I think about it I think I will join you in the water" I say not wanting to be alone again.

Jacob chuckles. "Yeah I figured you would" he says placing my bag down with the rest of the packs stuff.

As we're walking to the water those guys are staring at me again from behind the bushes. They really have guts Jacob isn't a necessarily mean person but he is mean 'looking' he has a strong build he has a tattoo and he hangs around with a bunch of guys that looks similar to him. So most people try to stay clear but these guys just don't get the hint.

"You guys got a problem!"Jacob yells clearly to the boys and bushes.

We hear them scramble to get away. I giggle as one of them falls after hitting a tree branch clearly not looking where he was going.

"What would I do without you" I say to Jacob rolling my eyes playfully. He hums in agreement "you'd be lost without me" he chuckles. I slap his arm and start to swim away from him as he chases me.

Other than that slight inconvenience the day was quite enjoyable.

___________
774 words