Izuku bit down on his tongue, fighting the familiar urge to defend your secret like he used to, turning his head back to look at you, he found no point now, you had already proved it yourself. And the villains seemed to be rather, uncomfortably familiar with you already. It was terrifying, really.

He had never really understood the danger that you could've been in just from being All Might's kin, let alone in the public eye. All Might might be feared by the villain community, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be challenged every now and again. A horrible truth given with his current state as well, his power was diminishing and passed on to Izuku, his successor.

Izuku perks up when he sees you lean forwards, a hand quickly going to your waist, he can't see your face from his position but when Aizawa steadied you, he knows you're hurt. "(Y/n)," he breathes worriedly, preparing to haul himself up and over the pools edge to help you.

Tsuyu puts a hand on his wrist, halting him, "Tsu?"

"Wait, Midoriya, ribbit," the girl says, glancing over at the leader, who had just stepped forwards. "We don't know if it's over."

"Because it's not," he said, shaking his head, peering over at the leader as Aizawa pushed you behind him to face the main boss. "But, we didn't come over here to watch, we have to help in some way, even if it's just alittle. Villains never give up that easy, look around," he urged his classmates, Mineta and Tsuyu do so finding that a few lower villains were standing to their feet, only a handful of the dozens that had come through the portal. "We can still do something."

Mineta grumbles, fearfully. "Urgh! Are you crazy?!" The small boy climbs up onto Tsuyu in his anger. "We were lucky to get through that shipwreck earlier now you wanna try and get us killed?! Again!?"

Izuku frowned. "Well we can't just sit by and do nothing!"

Mineta began to frustratedly wave his hands around, "You're just crazy, aren't you?! Midoriya, don't bring us into--!"

Tsuyu shrugs the small boy off, he falls into the water, sputtering as he rises. She leans forwards to the edge, her grip on Midoriya's arm tightens to bring him down, "What is that?" Her eyes are wide in distress, she's looking past him.

Izuku turns, his gaze going to you, but his own eyes widen in utter terror at the monstrous form of the Nomu towering over you from behind. He's frozen for a moment, his heart thuds in his chest, he can hardly feel the webbed glove of Tsuyu desperately pulling him down to the water, everything's still, until it isn't.

He feels that pull, once again. But, it's not from Tsuyu, not even Mineta, but it's him. A screaming urge to rush forwards, without any plan, or thought. He's felt it before, and it still scares him. But, as his feet beat on the ground, his heart racing in his ears, nothing scares him more than what that monster could do to you. "(Y/N)-CHAN!" He desperately reaches out, only a few meters off, he swears he can see the familiar stretch of electric energy visibly manifest around his arm to his fist.

Your head turned, a brief look exchanged between the two of you, his eyes going wide and he urged himself to move faster, the violent beating of his heart against his chest, ached. He was so close...

Seeing him, your arm's rose, your fingers brushing against the large fingers that had ensnared your neck, but the simple movement instantly called the Nomu to action. It's nails dig into your neck, you stiffen up, wincing at the terrible feeling letting out a started gasp of resistance, your hands reaching up to pry it's devestating grip loose.

No time to charge up an attack, you didn't expect the sudden force that brought you down, slamming you chest first into the solid, cement tiles beneath you. Startled from the splintering sensation running through your body, the ground caves in and shatters against you, you can't help the scream that leaves your lips, choking on the blood that bursts from your throat.