{14}

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" All Might called out to Izuku, comfortably positioned at the top of the giant fridge the boy was struggling to pull

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" All Might called out to Izuku, comfortably positioned at the top of the giant fridge the boy was struggling to pull. "It's pretty comfortable up here, how's it going down there?"

Izuku all but collapsed right after that question, tripping over the dirt beneath his toes and falling face first. "People move these everyday, ya know. And most don't even have super strength."

Izuku sat up, smudges on his face from falling. "Well yeah but, there's an extra 600 lbs with you sitting on top of it."

"Neh! I've lost weight so I'm down to 560 these days," All Might corrected. Izuku sweatdropped, at the moment that number wasn't justifying anything, he still could hardly move this thing and All Might at the same time. "In this form at least..." he trailed off.

"Why am I even dragging trash across the beach anyway?" Izuku asked, looking around at the mountains of garbage all around him, he had miraculously cleared out a small portion that he and all might were standing in. But, it was my nothing compared to the miles of trash that surrounded them.

All Might pulled out his phone, laughing at the false humour, "Ha! Ha! Ha!" snapping random pictures at the young boy struggling to pull the fridge he was sitting on top of. "Take a look at yourself! You're not ready for my power," he revealed, climbing off of the fridge, continuously taking pictures.

Izuku instantly turns, his eyes tearing up and his back stiffening in disbelief, his mouth agape. "B-but, I thought you said I was worthy?!" He caves into himself, screaming in dramatic defeat.

You narrowed your eye's at your father, who then began to explain himself. "I'm talking about your weak body!" All Might explained over Izuku's shouts.

The sentence caught his attention but the both of you sweatdropped at his words. He couldn't have said that any better? You thought to yourself, while Izuku made a confused, hurt noise.

"My quirk, One-for-All, is a whole lot to handle," he began, "the combined physical abilities of everyone who's ever used it, created a hurricane of pure force," He cranes his head down to look at Izuku. "An unprepared body can't fully inherit it, your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried too!" All Might informed.

Well that's not comforting, You sighed.

"SERIOUSLY?!" Izuku cried in shocked horror. He then attempted to shake it off, "Ooo-k, so this whole trash thing is really just one hard core gym workout?" He then looked and All Might shakily. "And you're my trainer."

"You've got it!" All Might gave him a thumbs up.

You decided you've heard enough at that point, proceeding with your own training. The gentle waves of the water beneath you calling you deeper into its abyss, however, urging a glowing skin of energy around your submerged legs, your lower body lifted as if weightless under the water. Taking a slow breath, you positioned your body comfortably, standing on top of the ocean surface, before carefully sitting down. The cool water made you shiver as it splashed against your hip, soaking through your sweats.