{27}

So just to start off, I'd like to say how much I appreciate all of my readers and the support is phenomenal and I'm so grateful for all of you. I read all of your comments in response to my last note, you guys are really the best! This could never be too much for me, I love writing, I wouldn't have made the book I didn't. I won't be abandoning the story, I never was but I just wanna make it clear. I wrote the note while I was doing exams for college and I was super stressed, but I'm so ready to keep going and you guys only motivated me further. So, let's move on with the story!

- - -

Everyone began to walk off the grounds of the mock city in preparation of the first battle, the two teams required to stay behind to await instructions, everyone except Team A and Team D

Who just so happened to consist of:

Team A: Yagi, Midoriya

Team D: Bakugo, Shouto

In other words, a bunch of emotional baggage. This is gonna be an interesting match.

You stood next to Shouto, Izuku just next to you but having glanced at Katsuki beside him, immediately tensed up, his gaze flickering downwards.

But, he wasn't under the same circumstances of his childhood anymore, this time he would look him in the eye, because he had the power to fight back. Izuku, then, balled up his gloved hands, swallowing hard before straightening and with an equally as determined glare, he turned his head to look Kacchan directly in the eye.

The act startling Bakugo enough to leave him momentarily stunned, before he sneered, angrily. It was strange to see Deku acting tough all of a sudden as if he meant something on the battlefield. Bakugo's never seen that look in Deku's eyes before, a striking sense of will and courage that's never dared to surface all these years.

Who did Deku think he was? To think he could compete in the same league as him!

Katsuki gritted his teeth, fists clenching and unclenched as he itched to finally commence the training, he couldn't wait to pummel this nerd!

From beside the two, you glanced over, worried, Shouto instantly taking notice despite not turning to look at you. "Is it always like this?"

"I honestly can't remember a time it wasn't," you sighed, sadly.