"Including me !" - Part four

Start from the beginning

We picked our motorcycles and drove towards the barrier . Maddie had given me the ring and I was wearing it now ... I looked through the barrier and tried to glow my eyes and as soon as I noticed Maddie staring at my eyes and widening hers' I realized that they were glowing .. Good job , Charles ! You're rocking this ...
"Noble steed , Proud and fair , You shall take us anywhere ..." I murmured , Looking through the barrier , Grinning wickedly .
Nothing happpened . I wanted to stop glowing my eyes when suddenly I felt barrier trembling .. I fastly drove into the barrier and I passed it !
My friends followed me into the Auradon and we entered that green huge place again . We had to hide somewhere .. We moved to the backyard and as soon as we got off the motorcycles , I heard our target's crying sound ; Jane Fairy Godmother ..
I tiptoed untill the wall I heard Jane crying behind it and looked at her .. She was wearing a short blue dress and crying .
I glanced at my friends and raised my eyebrows , Saying :" What is happening here ?"
"Probaply something dumb ." Jacob responded and rolled his eyes .
"Go get her Charles .." Maddie whispered and I widened my eyes . I took a deep breath and quickly stepped outside .
I slowly sat beside Jane on the bench and she looked at me ...
"Carlos ?" She said and gulped .. Her eyes were teared up and I hated the situation . I never knew what to say while people were crying ..
"It's Charles actually .." I responded .
"Who are you ?" She asked a d wiped her tears off her face . I wanted to tell her the truth this time ..
"I may be a VK but I'm just here to help you .." I answered .
"Who are you ?! You're Carlos and you're lying ?!" She squeaked .
I slowly caressed her cheek and wiped her tears off her rosy cheeks , Saying :" He wishes .. I'm his brother ."
"He's such a jerk !" She said and covered her face again , Crying . I glanced at my friends flexing my head .. What had happened ?!
I gently wrapped my arm around Jane's shoulder and let her lean on my chest , Saying :" What ? Why ?"
"He is a freaking playboy and he thinks ‌it's cool .." Jane said and cried .
I narrowed my eyes . That coward was a playboy ?!
"And that's not all ... My bestfriend , Audrey left me .. She said I'm a fat , Worthless ugly girl ..." Jane said and for a moment I felt bad for her . She wasn't ugly .
"I agree !" Jane said and coveryed her face ashamedly .
I automaticlly pulled her hair behind her ear , Saying :" I don't .."
She suddenly turned and looked at me , Slowly blinking as if she couldn't believe , slightly smiling ..
"You want to show them what you really can be ?" I asked , Smiling victoriously .
She flexed her head and raised her eyebrow as her face was still wet by her tears ..
I gulped trying to not stare much because it was weird .
"Look , You have a really better side that if it comes out , You'll have everyone's attention ." I explained as she was silent .
"You may even take over the Auradon .." I said and smirked , Looking around .
"Who are you ? Why are you helping me ?" She asked and leaned a littbe backward .

I slowly held her hands as I felt my back trembling and I said :" Look ; There's a wicked part of you ; Because everyone has that part .. Wicked isn't always bed . It sometimes makes us really strong and powerfull .."
She looked at me in the eyes and said :" So you think if I become wicked .. Everyone will love me ?"
I nodded and said :" Including me .." And grinned .
Jane widened her eyes and said :" You haven't still told me , Who are you ."
"I didn't lie gy saying I'm his brother ." I said as she looked away doubtfully . I was still holding her hands , Saying :" I'm  Charles ; Charles De Vil and I'm nothing like my brother !"
After a few minutes of awkward silence , Jane decided to come with us . I was confused that she fell for our lies and Just came along with us . She was FGM's daughter and I knew something ; As much as we could earn her trust , There was more chances for us to get FGM's wand . If she turned bad she would do anything ot help us .
I couldn't ever imagine her wearing leather cool clothes .
I sat on my motorcycle and Jane wrapped her amrs around my waist . I lied to her about bringing her back here as soon as possible . It was gonna take time till she turns completely bad ...
She held on me tightly and said :" Please drive carefully !" As I could feel her heartbeat rising in a exciting and worried way because it was her first timr going to the Isle . I glowed my eyes and murmured :" Noble steed , Proud and fair , You shall take us anywhere ..."
Barrier opened up and I drove into it . Jane suddenly pressed her hands on my waist and I leaned forward as I was following my friends into the Isle .
A soon as we entered the Isle , Jane said :" Wow .. Amazing ."
Was she joking ?! Because I couldn't see anything amazing in the Isle .
We entered our house's intro and stopped infront of it . There was a panel hanging from the wall saying caution ! Flying rocks .
I picked a rock off the floor and turned to see my friends looking at Jane whose eyes were sparkling , Looking around. The outfits she was wearing , Was really boring and Auradon-styled . Blue dress with laces on sleeve ?.. I mean nothing could get it more boring !
But she was kinda cute though .. I mean her eye color was so rare and her eyelashes were so long and dark which made it look attractive. She just didn't live in the best place for her character ; The Isle ..

Me (writer)
Is it wrong for me {as a writer} to like Charles ? <3
Whatever .. Do you like him ?
Charles or Carlos ?
Which would you prefer ?