4-6

Helping the Red Fox 4

"There really are potions and I can buy some ... okay, I'll buy this 55 Pts Perfect Healing Potion that will recover 40% health so she will get better." Theo thought when selecting the [Perfect Healing Potion], and going on the [Swap] option.

[Are you sure you want to spend 55 System Points to buy the Perfect Healing Potion?]

[Yes]-[No]

Theo: "[Yes]"

[You purchased the Perfect Healing Potion]

Theo: "Oh!" Theo was surprised because a bottle appeared in front of him and it had a red liquid inside it.

"Now, how do I get her to drink it? What if I open and put it in something for her to eat?" Thinking about it, Theo opened the [System Store] again and searched for [Food] and bought a piece of meat for 4 [System Points]. Then holding the potion with his paws, Theo managed to open the bottle with his mouth and went in front of the (Red fox) carrying healing potion vial in his mouth carefully trying not to spill it. Soon he arrived in front of the (Redfox) and left the potion in front of her and returned to where he left the piece of meat he had bought, later carrying it to the (Red fox) as well. Not wanting to waste the potion, Theo put the meat in a bowl he bought in [System Store] for 2 [Points] and dumped the potion into the bowl where the meat was.

By the time the potion seeped in, a strong potion smell began to spread in the [Den]. Thanks to this, the (Red Fox) that had her eyes closed, seems to have woken up because of the strong potion smell. The moment she opened her eyes and saw me by her side, I gestured with my head to the bowl where I poured the potion on the meat. The clever (Red fox) understood that I was giving it to her and began to nibble the meat. Realizing the moment she ingested a little of the potion that was in the meat was helping her recover, she began to eat more and more until there was nothing left.

After the (Red fox) took the whole potion, her injuries began to recover at an incredible rate, noticeable with the n.a.k.e.d eye. This made the (Red fox) very happy, then she went towards Theo and began to rub her face on his, showing her affection for him, smiling happily.

Theo: "Would that be her way of saying that she's happy about what I did for her and thank me? Hm... there's no way for me to really know, but I'm glad she healed." He thought.

After seeing that the (Red fox) managed to recover, Theo began to feel tired and went to sleep.

Theo: "Huaa~ morning already? Hm, I have yet to used to this lifestyle... hm... I haven't checked my [Status] for a while."

Theo: "[Status]"

__________________________________

Name: Theo Volts

Breed: Red fox.

Species: Animal.

Cultivation: 3rd Tier of the Apprentice Kingdom Small Advance.

__________________________________

System Points: 93

__________________________________

Affinities: Lightning and Darkness

__________________________________

(Skills)

: (Active) Maximum Level.

: (Active) Level.1

: (Active) Level.1

: (Active) Level.1

_________________________________

(Techniques)