𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

david made sure his seat was placed next to mollie, in first class of course. david of course wasn't a stuck up rich person but he can't abide long haul flights in economy, he likes his sleep and likes his space. by the end of the flight, everyone could feel the luxurious heat of florida.

───

THE GROUP LANDED around 6pm, the flight was an easy one, no crying babies, no karens, no health issues. baggage was also not an issue either, luckily. there was a large black limousine waiting for the friend group outside the arrivals.

the limo was filled with alcohol for them to drink and the fake cocain filled bags for the bits. david began to snap polaroids and film for the vlog. vodka bottles began flying around and belly-button shots too. perfect david dobrik vlog-style.

upon entering the first club of the night, zane and todd were already paralytic drunk as was natalie, carly and erin. clubbing montages were some of the most favourited for the vlogs and for everyone for the vlogs.

dancing and screaming the lyrics of some of the greatest songs ever. it was always the boys that got crazy during the vlog-squad drinking days but this time the girls were definitely outshining them.

carly was on her new boyfriend nolan's shoulders screaming the lyrics to roxanne, while erin was on her spouse's shoulders while dojng the same. natalie was in the corner crying because she still couldn't decide between ilya and todd and felt bad because she didn't want to lead anyone on.

corinna making out with some random hot miami sex god, suzy sipping on a cocktail, paige and alex dancing around like maniacs together. mariah and mollie dancing very excitedly for the countdown of mollie's 24th birthday. the boys were just getting started.

although mollie was so greatful for this trip, she couldn't help but feel there was also a part of it dedicated to the vlogs. she felt as though david might need footage so thought this would be a good option. david wasn't always totally in people's faces with his camera although it seems he may be.

she brushed her overthinking off quickly as her lover approached the table with more drinks. surprisingly tonight david hadn't filmed all too much and had been drinking slightly which was very out of character for him.

midnight approached meaning it was finally sunday the 4th of october, mollie's 24th birthday. a beautifully decorated cake was brought out with amazing candles and all the spotlight was on this girl. a slightly drunk david was handed a microphone from the DJ, and david slowly stood on the stage, looking down at mollie.

"okay so today is my girlfriend mollie's 24th birthday and i want to say a f-few words about her" david stuttered slightly from the alcohol, also gaining a few 'awes' from the club. "you're not only my bestest friend in the whole world but you're also the person who chose to love me" david started.

"i'm so glad that you let me love you and appreciate you every day, i wake up smiling with you beside me and i wouldn't want it any other way, not even natalie portman can top that" david laughed, earning laughter.

"you're so fucking funny and you always know how to cheer me up, wether i'm stressed about work or just feeling down, you know the way to get me to smile, even when i'm already smiling on the inside because of you" david continued, mollie's eyes began watering up.

"this week is to remind you of how much you are loved and appreciated by everyone on this planet, you are the most amazing girl and nobody will ever compare to you. i love you so much and i will not stop loving you ever" david finished with a small smile.

david jumped down and ran to his girlfriend and gave her a kiss of passion and of love. he could start to taste the singer's salty tears as they deepened the kiss, making him disconnect and laugh at the girl in front of him. "i love you too dave, and i won't stop until the day i die" mollie spoke, truthfully. earning an extraordinary smile from david julian dobrik.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!

hii my lovelies!! i am so sorry it's been another month, i tried to write so many times but just couldn't for some reason... i do apologise. i will try to get another chapter out before the end of my holidays!! i'm sorry this is definitely not my best work. how are you guys? let me know your thoughts and feedback!! and as always, thank you for the love and support, thank you for reading !!! xxxxx