Chapter 4- Lord Hunkyhair

********************************************************
Next day

  The morning sunlight  streamed through the crystal clear windows as I awoke from my deep slumber. I screamed.My class teacher, Mrs. Collins, was standing right in front of my bed, with a clipboard in her left hand.
   " Biana, Stina and Sophie, I have come here to tell you to get ready for today's field trip. We are going to Buckingham Palace. Get ready and go downstairs to the breakfast area to eat," she instructed as she exited our hotel room.
   " Ugh, do we really have to go on a field trip now? I am so tired," I groaned.Last night, Biana, Stina and I had stayed up until midnight, trying to figure out who Biana's secret admirer was. At first, I had thought it was Dex, but then I recognised( English spelling) he did not have the same hand writing as the one in the note.
   " Well, who is going to go in the shower first?" Biana asked, still looking stunning, even though she had just woken up. After arguing for a while, we decided that Biana should go first.
    Fifteen minutes later, we were all ready. I had pulled my blonde hair into a high ponytail and put on some jeans, boots and a red sweater, since Biana  said it was my colour( English spelling).
      Now that I had showered and put on some clean clothes, I was really excited to go on the field trip. A wide smile spread across my face as my teacher, classmates and I entered the bus.
************************************************************
Buckingham Palace

My jaw dropped in awe as Buckingham Palace came into view. The building was enormous, with more windows than I could imagine.
" Wow, this looks amazing," Dex remarked as he took out his iPhone and snapped a picture of the building. Excitement filled my body as we exited the bus. This was incredible!
" Hello, my name is Mr. Fannel and I will be your tour guide. No eating or drinking is allowed inside the building. Now, please follow me inside," Mr. Fannel announced.
My brown eyes widened as wide as saucers as I entered the Buckingham Palace. Everything looked so fancy and elegant- this was unbelievable!
   " This place is amazing!" Biana squealed, clapping her hands.
   " Please follow me to the garden,where the tour will begin," Mr Fannel remarked. ( I have never been to the Buckingham Palce before, so I am just making this up)
   All of a sudden, a clueless Jensi bumped into me, spilling his drink all over my sweater.
  " Watch where you are going Jensi! You ruined my sweater! You're not even supposed to be drinking right now!" I yelled, clenching my fists.
   " Sophie, calm down and go to the bathroom to clean up. Jensi, throw that drink away right now," Mrs. Collins explained, shooting Jensi a stern look.
   After I asked Mr. Fannel for directions, I headed towards the bathroom. My excitement had disappeared and been replaced by anger. Jensi was so annoying.
   " Lost?" an unfamiliar voice asked. I turned around and spotted a boy with ice blue eyes and blond hair. I froze.
   " Umm, no. By the way, who are you?" I questioned, starting at the boy .
   " I am Keefe Sencen, but you could call me Lord Hunkyhair," he replied, smirking. I rolled my eyes, but I  had to admit he had great hair.
  " I am Sophie Foster," I  remarked, holding out my  hand. Keefe shook it , flashing a perfect smile.
   " So what happened to your shirt?Looks like a gulon vomited on it, and trust me, I know gulons," Keefe questioned.
    "A boy from my class spilled his drink on it. Do you have a napkin I could use?" I responded.
    " Yup, here," Keefe replied, handing me a fresh napkin. For a second, his hand touched mine. I blushed as red as a tomato.
    " Thanks," I remarked.
   " No problem, team Foster-Keefe all the way!" Keefe exclaimed, punching his fist towards the ceiling. I smiled. Keefe really was something else.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Leave a comment if you like. More coming soon.Who do you ship more- Sophitz or Sokeefe ?