- 4 -

The sun was about to set by the time we reached our destination. It was a food market not that far away from the mall. It took us about ten to fifteen minutes to walk to get there. I don't really know what to talk about and it seemed like he did too, so it was twenty minutes of silence for the two of us.

Soon I almost crashed into him again when he suddenly stopped in front of one of the shops that sell a variety of street food such as eomuk tang (fishcake skewer with broth), tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes), Mandu and many more.

"Hyunjin!" Someone greeted from inside the shop, a few of the customers glanced at us when they heard it, but then everyone seemed to go back to what they were doing.

"Mrs. Lee!" He greeted the lady in her mid-forties with a warm hug. They seemed to be close to each other. Maybe it was one of his relatives.

"How are you? And who's this pretty girl?" Mrs. Lee looked at me who can't stop staring at the food around me. My stomach churned all of a sudden. Maybe it was because I didn't eat much during lunch break.

"I'm feeling great." He said as he walked toward Mr. Lee's side and the two of them started to watch me intensely.

I was having an intimate staring contest with the food until Hyunjin caught my attention. "Sorry to disturb your intimate moment with the fishcake but some people are lining up behind you." He commented.

His sentences made me turned around and met face to face with a mad looking group of teenagers. My face probably has turned red by now because of the embarrassment. I slowly walked towards where Hyunjin stood and gave those teenagers an awkward smile.

"So, Mrs. Lee, this is Park Eun Ae. I met her in Paris." Hyunjin introduced me to Mrs. Lee who has the brightest smile in the room.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Lee." I smiled sheepishly at her.

"So Paris, eh? The city of love does really bring you to love doesn't it?" Mrs. Lee teased. I could see him smiling behind the mask just by looking into his eyes. He then looked down on the concrete floor when he caught me looking at him.

"Eomma, I'm back!" I heard the sound of someone coming from behind me. I turned around and saw a cute-looking guy, he was wearing a pair of black jeans, white tees and striped blue shirt on top of it.

"Hyunjin, is that you?" The guy stopped an examined Hyunjin's face which half-covered by the mask. "Welcome back, my friend!" The two hugged tightly like people who haven't seen each other for years.

"How are you, bro?" Hyunjin asked the guy whom I haven't caught his name yet.

"I'm great, work has been delightful, what about you?" The brown-haired guy asked Hyunjin.

"It's fine, but I'd rather not talk about it right now." Hyunjin simply said. "Anyway, Eun Ae, meet my best friend, Lee Minho and Minho meet my new friend, Park Eun Ae." Hyunjin introduced the both of us to each other.

"Wait, I think I've seen you before... you're one of the contestants who went into final in Dancing High last year, right?" I asked him. Although I don't know much about it since it was Felix who told me all about the competition.

"Yep, you're right," Minho said as he smiled at me. Gosh, his smile is so cute. "Hey, we should all hang out together again, bro, Jeongin told me he has been feeling stressed about his love life."

"Sure, let's all hang out at my house this weekend," Hyunjin said.

"Great, now I have to go eat before the next practice," Minho said before he turned to his mom and kissed her on the cheek before he went into the kitchen of the shop.