How Long Until He Breaks?

Notes: Adding more to the dc crossovers of Danny Phantom that doesn't just make him the twin of Dick Grayson or make his whole family die and get him taken by the GIW.

It was very rare for Casper High to get a guest speaker from out of town much less a worldwide celebrity. But somehow the school managed to get one this year and for it to be Bruce Wayne the billionaire, quite a few students were questioning which one of their teachers sold their soul for that to happen.

To be fair the talk itself was boring, about how to manage finances, how to build a company and to keep it running. The students were more focused on the fact that an outsider looks like he had not been freaked out by the town yet so were taking bets to see how long another ghost attack happened and what his reaction would be.

Sure enough, 40 minutes into the talk the ghost Cerberus crashed through the wall.

Students started running along with the teachers towards the nears exits while Danny Phantom the town hero flew through the door that students were running through, throwing Ecto Rays at the ghost while Sam and Tucker help Bruce get away from the fight.

"What is that?" Bruce questioned as Sam and Tucker finally got him out of the gymnasium,

"Oh you know, the weekly ghost attack" responded Tucker which just got him a confused look,

"Tucker, the guy an outsider meaning.." Sam travelled off while Tucker realised what that meant, "he doesn't know about the ghosts" Tucker continued which just made Sam facepalm.

Bruce was confused he knew Amity Park was labelled America's most hunted town but he had received no info that it held any kind of merit. What made him more concerned was how used to the so-called 'ghost attacks' the locals were especially the children. 

At most, it seems the running away and scream would have looked normal to most but if you look closely you could see that it was acting, that they only did that in order to look normal in front of their guest so it was obvious that this has happened for years at this point. 

The way the girl called him an outsider didn't sit well with him at all but for he just had to focus on looking like a clueless idiot he was known as.

"Ghosts are not real though" Bruce protested,

"Yeah tell that to the guys in white who hunted down the main ghost that's protecting the town from other ghost and actively using ghost hunting weapons from the Fenton's" Tucker muttered while type down a ghost report on his PDA,

"And the rest of the ghost while you're at it" Sam continued heading back to the gymnasium after the sounds of fighting stopped.

Opening the doors, relieved Danny Phantom holding the Fenton Thermus with the lid being slammed quickly on.

"Oh hello students and outsider," the hero said in a cheerful tone but it became more of a nervous tone when he noticed Bruce, "the ghost has been dealt with so you can resume whatever you were doing before",

"I'm guessing you want us to inform the others" drawled Sam,

"If you don't mind" replied the ghost boy in a sheepish tone, "I have to get Cerberus back before Pandora decides to come to get him back herself" and with that, he was gone.

"Who was that?" asked Bruce in a demanding tone that was a lot harsher than intended,

"Danny Phantom, the ghost superhero that saves the town from the bad ghosts" sated Tucker with a face that looked like that he was questioning how much of an idiot Bruce Wayne actually was,

"Never heard of him" retorted Bruce,

"Most people think he's a hoax made up by the town to bring more tourist" answered Sam,

"I'm betting that the guys in white are hiding what going on in Amity," said Tucker walking out the hole in the wall and towards the car park,

"Probably" replied Sam.

As the pair chatted, Bruce was compiling all the facts he had just been given. First thing was first, he was going to get Oracle to look in these guy in white while Bruce continued to look into the so-called town hero Danny Phantom.

Reaching the car park, he was greeted with Mr Lancer apologising for 'leaving him but he explained that he was more focused on making sure the students got to safety'. Bruce was impressed with how honest the man was due to most normal just apologising while silently praying he didn't demand that their boss firing him now.

Bruce told Mr Lancer that it was fine and he was saved by two students, pointing to the girl and boy that were chatting with a familiar-looking boy.

"Ah yes Mr Foley and Mrs Manson, not surprising considering their habits of getting caught up in most ghost attacks" Mr Lancer responded,

"Really?" questioned Bruce raising an eyebrow the name Mason, he remembers that the heir to the Manson family was living in Amity Park, he just didn't expect them to be in public school.

"Yes but no surprise with them being friend's with the Fenton boy" muttered Mr Lancer,

"Fenton boy?" question Bruce again, he had a feeling that he was about to get a lot more information about what was going on in this town just from Mr Lance alone.

Notes: If any of you read my other fic, you probably realise that I have a few DC crossovers already. It due to my like of older superhero realising these teenage powerhouses are doing their job for them and I'm never really able to make a story with the avengers so I normally choose the justice league (I like the DC heroes better yo tbh). I also find them easier/more interesting to write.