The Date

*Sexual content ahead*

Katara's fingers lightly traced Aang's arrow tattoo on his hand that was resting on her bare stomach. She relished the warmth she felt from him enveloping her in their bed. Images flashed in her mind of the passionate night that was surely helped along from too much wine. Katara bit her lip at hearing the sounds they made in their lust filled activities. She deliberately began arching her back and pressing her butt into Aang's stiff member. Aang usually woke up with erections but that didn't mean she shouldn't enjoy it all the same. After a few more moments of pressing into him, she got what she wanted. "Mmmmm, you're bad," a groggy Aang whispered into Katara's ear. His leg draped over her thigh as he pulled himself closer to her. Trying to hold back a laugh, she asked in a serious tone, "Oh, who, me? I'm not doing anything." He could feel blood flowing to his member and decided to end this game earlier than he normally would.

Aang held onto Katara's waist and turned her onto her back. They were both completely naked, and this thought excited Aang even more. He felt himself throbbing as he climbed on top of her, hovering over her body and rubbing his erection between her legs. Raised up upon his elbows, he leaned down and began to kiss her roughly. Her tongue begged for admittance and he immediately granted her access. Their tongues pushed against each other as Aang ran his hand up Katara's thigh, across her stomach, until reaching her breast. He massaged her breast gently as he ran his thumb across her nipple. Her brown nipples became taut at his touch. He wanted all of her right now.

Katara felt the ecstasy building slowly inside of her. She gasped at feeling Aang running his fingers up and down her folds between her legs. She didn't want to be teased, "Please, Aang." He quickly began to move two fingers in and out of her as his thumb circled the bundle of nerves. He pressed into the mound and circled faster and faster. Katara yelled out in pleasure, "Oh, Aang!" She felt her muscles tighten and after a few minutes, an explosion rippled through her body. Her legs squeezed against Aang's torso as she rode through the orgasm. Her body was tired but became energized. She wanted to give him what he had gave her. In one fluid motion, she sat up and pressed him down on his back.

Aang wanted Katara and was curious to see what she would do. His mind was still reeling from seeing her moan and writhe from his hand a few minutes ago. He felt her wetness on his fingers and it made him stiffen even more. Aang's eyes opened wide at the sight of Katara running her hands the entire length of him with lust in her eyes. He groaned lowly in his throat as he watched her touching him. As her pace quickened, he began to raise his hips at her gripping him perfectly. She stopped to stand up on her knees and he whined before smiling at her lowering herself down onto him.

She rode him slowly at first, but soon she found a faster rhythm. Katara loved the feeling of Aang playing with her nipples and the look on his face when he touched her. He looked like he was in heaven and it made her feel desired. Aang thrusted with Katara to deepen himself inside of her. Aang thrusted faster and deeper. Soon, Katara moaned as her walls tightened around his member. Aang moaned, "Katara". His eyes transfixed as she bounced while he filled her with his seed. Gasping for air, Katara fell next to Aang, looking into his grey eyes. He panted in tandem with her, their connection ever more salient. He kissed her sweetly, "I love you so much." She smiled, feeling hazy in this moment, "I love you, too".

They laid in the bed with their limbs intertwined for another hour, taking turns caressing each other and joking with each other. Aang realized that he was the luckiest guy in the world, and he knew she loved him, too. He chided myself for feeling jealousy last night, grateful no one else knew what he was feeling. He had always felt insecure about being a boyfriend but he couldn't put his finger on why. Maybe it was the fact that this was his first relationship and Katara had two previous long term boyfriends before him. And then he realized what it was. He worried she would leave him just like she left both of them.