Crazy For You...

Chase's POV

I looked everywhere and couldn't find her! How stupid can you be, Chase?! This was all your fault!You just had to go break a girl's heart when she did nothing wrong! Bree's not the kind of girl who would do what people want her to do, besides marrying me...But she's also the kind of girl, who's, humble, and...h-her heart, is like a thousand, no, scratch that, a million pieces that would take what they truly love in their hearts, never to bring them out...she's like the cute little angel who's not afraid to be herself...she's not just a girl...she's more than that, she's, different...a great difference, just one look at her, and your breath is taken away...but,deep inside her soul, she's, like, Cinderella, who's waiting to be loved...by someone who really loves her deep inside their hearts...Oh, Bree! I'm so sorry!But then, right in the corner of my eye, I see a white beautiful swan...she's, beautiful...just like Bree..."Hey, I'm Chase...I don't suppose you have a name, do you?"I asked...I know, a swan can't talk, but what do you know, I need to tell this to someone...the Swan placed her beak on my knee..."You do, huh? Let me guess, is it, Lara?"I asked, but the Swan shook its head..."Sarah?"I asked, but before the Swan did anything, I heard the voice of someone I've been wanting to looking for..."Bella, her name's Bella..."She said...I turned around to look at her, then rushed towards her, and hugged her tightly, like I could never be able to let go of her...this might be the last touch of what I'll get from her, but it wasn't,instead, she relaxed and placed her arms around my waist since I have my arms on her neck..."Look, I'm sorry I yelled, I shouldn't be living in the past, but-"She said, before I smashed my lips onto hers, gently...I kissed her...pouring out all my love I have for her...she's my one and only...no one changes that...and, unexpectedly, she kissed me back...her soft lips, moving along with mine...I know we've kissed before, but this feels so right...all the painful days were forgotten...as I kissed her, it feels like you're the only two in the world...I wish I could this longer, but since we're humans, we had to pull away for oxygen...I exhaled my breath away...she looked at me, right at me...the way I want her to...with her hands still around me, and mine around hers...on her face, I see, the loving, concerning, bright girl I know is Bree...but in her eyes, I see a mixture of hurt, sad, but at the same time, I see the love...