Same Fate? Probably...

Bree's POV

My mum was smiling and crying at the same time while looking at my dad's photo...you might be thinking why he isn't here...well, my dad...he, he's a great guy...he taught me everything I know...he always made time to play with me when I was a kid...then when I became a teenager, he's always there for me when I have trouble or even need him...he loves me more than anything in this world, he said I was the most beautiful angel in his eyes...and he's like my life...I care about him so much...and I still do, he's in a better place now...he died in a plane crash...I lost myself when I found that out...anyways, back to my mum...she looked up from the picture to me and said,"Your father and I were strangers...we barely talked to each other when we were in middle school...then, a few years passed, and by the time I was 23, my mother dolled me up like a princess in white...did my makeup, hair, everything...she brought me to this beautiful garden, where's there's an aisle...seats were everywhere in rows, then I saw a wedding cake...I saw my name on it...that's when I realized I was getting married...to,your father...I cried when I figured out that I was the girl to get married...it took a while for me to fall in love with your dad...We didn't get to have a small talk...until the day my mother came to our house...and, the more I listened to your father, the more love I gained for him...your father was a one in a million man...he'd do anything to protect his loved ones...even me...he started bringing me to fun fairs, the movies...ice skating, he brought me to each one of my favourite places...each day passes by, and not once in my life, have I ever regretted marrying your father...I didn't know he loved me until it was our honeymoon...we went to Paris...he didn't do anything cliché, but he did brought me up to the top of the eiffel tower in the middle night, just to be ourselves...we were so crazy that time, he then went to the railings of the eiffel tower and shouted to the world...do you wanna know what he said?"She said as she looked at me, with tears in her eyes, but also a smile on her face...I took her hands in mine, looked at her and nodded..."He said,'Tasha Henderson, is the love of my life! She's my life...my precious life!'Then he turned to look at me with a smile on his face, I was touched...he then came closer towards me, then, unexpectedly, he got down on one knee...took out a silver ring with a heart on it..."My mum started crying for real this time...she placed her head in her hands...and cried so hard, I rubbed her back..."He proposed?"I asked, urging her to continue..."He did, he really did...he wanted to marry me, the right way this time...so I said yes..."she finished...