The Wedding

We searched for a tuxedo for Chase...(tuxedo on top) After we did that, we went to find a place to hold the wedding ceremony...As we were walking, I saw a beautiful garden where it's perfect to hold a wedding,"Mum, let's have the wedding here,"I said as I showed her the place...Chase looked at me in disbelief, he went straight to me and said,"Why are you suddenly deciding, I thought you didn't want to get married?""I never said that, I do want to get married,"he looked at me confusingly, then I said,"but not with you,"I finished.He nodded but then said,"Well, I still don't understand why you're suddenly planning out here"."If I'm going to be forced to marry, at least let me marry in a beautiful white gown in a breathtaking place," I said."Fine then,"he said.

................................

The day has finally come, my wedding day, every girl should be happy for this day, but not me, I cried silently as my maids help me prepare for the day...

Chase's POV

This is it, it's finally here, my wedding day...I guess I'm not as happy as I should be for this day, cause I'm not with the one I love, Danielle...I told her about this day, and she was heartbroken but she came anyway, Bree, well, Bree, isn't much like Danielle...Bree had accepted it already, something I haven't done...if only there was a way...but there's not...

2 hours past

I saw Bree in her wedding gown, hair curled loosely as she walked down the aisle, looking beautiful as ever...Stay strong, Chase, I said to myself...I found her right in front of me crying silently...I was going to cry too, but I held back the tears, as the priest began his opening, " Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Chase Davenport and Breeanne Henderson in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." "True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding."

It was time for our vows to each other...

"I,Breeanne Henderson/Chase Davenport, promise you, Breeanne Henderson/Chase Davenport, that I will be your  lawfully wedded husband/wife from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together."

I saw Bree crying while we said our vows even after we finished them, I didn't cry but in my heart I was hurting...

Now for the ring exchange...

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day."I said...

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart" Bree responded.

Throughout this ceremony, BRIDE and GROOM have vowed, in our presence, to be loyal and loving towards each other.

"They have formalized the existence of the bond between them with words spoken and with the giving and receiving of rings.

Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife.

You may now kiss your bride!"

I leaned in as she leaned in as well, our lips finally connected, the kiss was gentle yet passionate, we pulled away, as the crowd joined their hands together as we went down the aisle together, hand in hand...