What Did I Do?!

I made Steak and cheesecake for dinner while Chase is still out...Haha! First step of the plan, 'A way to a boy's heart, is through his stomach', I smiled at the thought...I then made my way to the kitchen to make some coffee, I try to make it as tasty as ever, so I used instant coffee, I boiled some water in a kettle, and while waiting, I took a cup perfect for coffee, when the water was boiled, I took the kettle and poured the boiled water into the cup,I then put in 2 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of instant coffee...I mixed them together,and then put in some creamer and stirred it thoroughly...I put it on a small coffee plate and placed it on the dining table...I waited for him as I sat down on the seat of the dining table...

1 hour passed..

He's still not home, it's almost midnight!Where could he be?! Maybe he's just hanging with an old friend of his...or, meeting up with Carol...let's just wait until he comes back home...and while I wait, why don't I watch a movie on my laptop, yeah, that should distract me from it...

3 hours passed...

I was getting sleepy, but I forced myself awake...I went to the sink in the kitchen and washed my face to stay awake...then I went back to the dining table...ugh! He's still not home! Where could he be?! His coffee is already cold!I can't take this anymore! I took out my phone and contacted him...I waited for his call...nothing! I called him again and again, still nothing! Is he in trouble?! I hope he's okay!I texted him to make sure...

Convo:

"Hey! Where are you? Are you okay?Please come home! It's already 3 am! Call me..."

-Bree

End Of Convo

He's still not answering me! Urgh!What am I gonna do?! That's it! I'm going out to find him! I went to the closet in my room and put on my light pink dress and a leather jacket, I took out my white flats and ran to the door of my room, then I stopped...what if he's home when I'm out? I'll leave a note...I quickly took a small paper and wrote,"If you're home, I went out to find you,call me...love, Bree"...I pasted it on his pillow next to mine and put a rose on top of it, roses always make me feel less worried...and also to make me feel like I have company...I quickly went out the house, locked the door and went straight to my car...I started the car and started looking for him out the window...

He's not in the streets...I took out my phone to see if there was any reply...nothing! Urgh! It's dark! Why, Chase?! Why did you have to make me worry like this?! Where are you?!

"Urgh! Chase, where are you?! Oh, god, please help...I can't find him! Please tell me he's not in danger!"I said, I was starting to cry...he can't be in danger! URGH! WHERE IS HE???!!!! I then drove somewhere in front of the club, when I saw Chase walking uncontrollably like he's drunk...and then next to him, was, a girl...

I stopped my car, went out, and ran over to Chase...

"Chase! Chase! I've been looking all over  for you! Are you okay? Are you hurt?! Where have you been?! Why are you here?!"I asked, worried...

Then the girl beside him, spoke up..."Who are you?"..."I'm Bree, his wife..."I replied as I took Chase in my arms..."Oh, I'm Danielle, his girlfriend...and let me tell you this, he is a lot of 'fun', if you know what I mean,"she said as she smirked...I froze when she said that...did Chase? Did he really? I couldn't think, I brought Chase at the back of the seat in the car and started driving home...

I felt tears running down my cheeks...he did not just do 'it', right? Did he?!

When we reached home, I carried Chase by his arms over my shoulder as I locked the car as soon as we got out, unlocked the door of the house, went up the stairs to our room and put him on the bed...I looked down at him,"Chase, why were you there? What were you doing?!"I asked him, still crying...he was still drunk...I went out the room to the living room as I lay him there...I sat on the couch, thinking what Danielle meant by,'fun'...I replayed what she said over and over again in my head,'he is a lot of fun, if you know what I mean'...I cried hard..."Why are you doing this to me?!"I yelled....this was hurting me too much...all I did was prepare dinner and he went to the club, losing his virginity???!!!!!!! I rested my head on the pillow of the couch and kept crying and crying until I fell asleep...

The next day...

Chase's POV

I woke up and found myself on the bed...man, I stink! I looked to the side and found a note with a rose on it that said,"If you're home, I went out to find you...Call me...-Bree"...As I finished reading, I thought about last night...

Flashback...

Danielle:Chase, what are we going to do?

I kept drinking,but answered anyway...

Chase:We cn work this out...besides I love you more than her, in fact, I don't even love her! She's too, clingy, boring...you're fun, entertaining...

After a few drinks, I was drunk...I started kissing her like crazy...she kissed back even more passionately, led us to a room...

End of flashback

Oh no, did I just? Did Bree found me? Did Danielle brought me home? I made my out of the room, went down the stairs to the living room, and found Bree sleeping on the couch...she was wearing a pink dress with a leather jacket, and had on her white flats...I saw her face, she looked like she's been crying...

I then looked to the side and found a steak and a cheesecake, along with coffee on the dining table...I walked to it...I touched the side of the cup of coffee and noticed it was cold...the steak hasn't even been eaten yet or served...the cheesecake too...I looked over at Bree again...I took out my phone from my pocket to see if there was any messages...I found one from, Bree...

"Hey! Where are you? Are you okay? Please come home! It's already 3 am! Call me... -Bree"

I was home late at night?! She said, she was out to find me...did she found me or did I went back home by myself? Does she know?!