CHAPTER 1

It is another day. The sun shines through the window and the light touched Enola's eyes. She suddenly opens it and she looked up, hoping that this day will be peaceful.

She stands up and looked at the big buildings outside through the window. She looked down to the ground to see cars speeding up and people walking.

They looked like ants because Enola is in the 8th floor of an apartment building. Enola decided to bake cookies for breakfast.

After some time, the new baked cookies are finally done. She maked some coffee to energize her body.

Enola's breakfast is finally done and she's about to eat, until she heard police sirens. She immediately took a bite at the cookie and took a sip at the coffee before taking her long black rifle and a mask that looks like a fox.

She hurriedly take a special suit that even a bullet cant pass through. She wears it along with the mask and she's about to scape through the door but it was to late.

She heard two police officer shout,"open the door!!!" while banging the door, trying to open it. They got in after a few seconds but they just saw an empty apartment that has a cookie and a cup of coffee at the table.

They were so confuse until the officer got shot from the back of his head.  The other officer turned around and saw the wanted sniper that they need to arrest.

He pulled out his gun but he was to late. He has been already shot at the head by Enola, the merciless black sniper who killed 48 police officers.

Enola got back at the apartment room to get some explosives. Other police officers arrived. She immediately ran and she jumped out of the window.

Even if she jumped out from the 8th floor of the building, it's not hard for her to land safely down because she is an assassin.

While getting down, some police didn't hesitate to fire bullets at her, though even a single bullet didn't even shot any part of Enola's body.

She landed safely down on a closed thrash bin. Endless bullets fired by the police greeted her again.

Enola jumped to the ground. While running, she started firing her black bullets from her long black rifle. Every bullet hits one person, not even a single bullet misses.

She suddenly disappeared, leaving one police officer standing. A black bullet rolled down on the officer's foot, he was shocked to see it.

Enola suddenly appeared at his back with her rifle pointed at his head. "Yo-you are......?!" He stuttered.

"You guessed it right. I'am....... the Black Ace Sniper." Enola said while smiling. "Th-the one who killed 104 police officers including my brother." He stuttered.

"Yeah... that's my true total kills... " She said, nodding her head. "I-i........ I will never forgive you for killing my brother and my fellow officers!!!" He shouted.

"It's okay if you'll never forgive me..... I'm used to not be fogiven by people..." A sad smile appeared at her face, she clicked the rifle and pulled the trigger, leaving the police officer laying down the ground, dead.

A helicopter appeared, it was her rescue with her colleagues inside. One of her colleagues dropped a long ladder for her to climb up.

In the middle of climbing, a group of police officers appeared, they fired bullets. Enola picked up the explosives at her pocket. She throws it to the police.

After a few seconds, it exploded. The smoke created by the explosion blinded the officers who survive, allowing Enola to scape.
___________________