ఌ Accidents Happen ఌ (1)

<> Izuku POV <>

"WATCH OUT!"

I turned my head around to the faint voice that called out to me.

Catching a widened pair of crimson, blood red eyes that were looking back in panic and worry, I smiled.

What other way would I leave the world? If anything I would smile. I would smile and leave a mark, one that the world could look back on and relax.

No matter how hard things were, I wanted to be someone that anyone and everyone could lean on and feel safe with.

I wanted to show the world that I was there for it, when no one was for me.

I wanted to change things and decided to do just that.

One smile at a time.

—꧁ • • • ꧂—

"Oh dear, this is your third time this week"
The short, old lady from the other side of the counter complained wonder and worry laced into her words.

"I-I know...it just won't...work..?" I mumbled back handing her my card and meeting her soft, blue eyes that were wrinkled at the sides.

"Well, go fetch your other things while I get your medicine" She said and chucked.

I was a little surprised at first but it made sense. I came to the pharmacy every two days to buy the same things.

Walking down the isle I picked them out. Hair dye, medicine, a box of pretzels and if I was lucky a new poster.

Everyday the same old lady would take my credit card and hand me a small bag of vitamins and medicines.

I never asked for her name, though it was obvious I should've befriended her since she was a nice lady, almost like my mother.

Maybe that's why I was drawn to this place every two days. Or maybe it was because I ran out of box-dye so quickly.

The black coloring never stayed in my green curly hair no matter how hard I tried. I walked back to the counter where she was waiting with a smile on her face.

She gave me my bag along with a free lollipop.

"Well now take care of yourself, alright son?"

I nodded and smiled back as best I could then made my way out slowly walking back to my apartment.

I unwrapped the lolli popping it in my mouth while watching everything around me with wonder.

It was noisy but again when was the city not?

I stopped by a group of people who were watching the live news video of the villain attacks that were going on somewhere.

It wasn't the villain, it wasn't the people, and surely not the news woman. It was the Hero.

That's why I stopped and glanced at him while he was fighting.