Chapter 36~ Mixtape

Start from the beginning

•It's about encouraging people who think they don't fit in or they think they aren't worthy enough to live.

•You've made this song out of experience, meaning you did believe you don't fit in perfectly. But it all changed when you met the boys.

•The lyrics “Love yourself, speak yourself, face yourself” had hit ARMYs really hard. These 3 short phrases have deep meanings to ARMYs especially to ARMYs that have been going through a hard time.

Little Space
“You're not weird my little love,
You're extraordinary and above”

Little Space“You're not weird my little love,You're extraordinary and above”

•A Korean and English song.

•A collaboration with Halsey. You were the one rapping while Halsey sings.

•In this song, it shows about how old people acting childishly are not weird at all. This is their own way to cope with stress.

•In this song, you explained what Little Space means. You've made this song to make the world know that people who act childishly aren't sick.

Equal Sexuality
“Don't be afraid,
I understand you”

Equal Sexuality“Don't be afraid,I understand you”

•An English song.

•You purposely made this whole song in English
so the whole world could understand.

•In this track, you explain that being in the LGBT community is completely normal. That you completely understand these people despite their preferences.

•Although you aren't part of the community, you written this song to show Homophobic people that people with different sexual preferences are still people.