Chapter 28~ Prank

The next day was ordinary day. No work. Bang PD gave you guys a week off to hang out and fill out what the other had missed out.

You were currently reading some articles about you.

"BTS' Choi Y/N had somehow risen from the dead"

"Choi Y/N is alive!"

"BTS' Choi Y/N did not rise from the dead because she survived the bombing of XXXX hospital 2 months ago.

There will still be further investigation regarding the suspects of the bombing.

Thank you for understanding.

-BigHit Entertainment."

While reading, Jungkook was hugging you. He had been clinging on you ever since you came back because he's afraid to lose you again.

"Kookie oppa, I can't breath." You stated as Jungkook tigthened his grip.

"I won't let you go." He whined with a pout.

You stood up and he's still hugging you like a koala.

You sighed and went to the kitchen to get some water while Jungkook is hugging his arms and legs on you from your right.

He wasn't that heavy though.

You drank some water and placed the glass in the sink while Seokjin entered the kitchen seeing your state.

"Jungkook, let go of Y/N." Seokjin stated but he still wouldn't budge.

"Jeon. Jungkook." Yep, Jungkook's dead once Seokjin said his full name.

Jungkook let go of you and took a run for it while Seokjin is running after him. You chuckled and went to your bedroom.

You could clearly hear Seokjin shouting at Jungkook and you could hear their fast footsteps as if they were being chased by some wild animals. Well, Jungkook was.

"What to do today?" You asked yourself, hands on your hips, scanning around your room to find something to do.

Then an idea popped in your head.

You smirked.

Time to prank those boys.

"What prank?" You asked yourself as you sat on your bed and opened your phone. Searching for a great prank.

"Death prank? Nah, they would faint, especially Seokjin--."

Wait, faint?

"That's perfect!" You exclaimed, smirking evily, thinking of a perfect plan to 'faint' in front of the boys.

***

You planned that after dinner, when all of you gathered at the living room to watch a movie or something, you will act like your dizzy and BOOM! You 'faint' right in front of the boys.

Simple plan isn't it?

It's currently 4 p.m., few hours more till you do the prank. You decided to go for a walk.

You wore a black t-shirt and tucked it in your jeans. You wore a face mask and took your bag which contains your phone and wallet.

You went out and went to the front door.

"I'm going out!" You shouted and heard several footsteps.

Later on, seven faces were in front of you.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked, his hands on his hips.

"Uh, I'm going out for a walk?" You answered, putting your hands on your hips too.

Several commotions occured after you answered and you took this as a chance and left.

"And you are not-- wait, SHE LEFT?!" Seokjin shouted. The other boys looked at the direction of the front door and snickered a little bit.

"This is why you shouldn't make a commotion hyung." Yoongi blurted out.

"Yeah, that girl is fast." Hoseok added.

The guys sighed and decided to just wait for you.

You were casually walking down the streets when you saw an Ice Cream stall.

You went there and bought Ice Cream.

Since you're a big eater, you bought atleast 5 cones of Ice Cream and ate them all by yourself.

You payed and walked more.

An hour has passed and you decided to go back to the dorm.

And let's just say, another rapping match happened.
***

You guys finished dinner, and Namjoon is already calling everyone to go to the living room to watch a movie.

You don't need to look pale because you were already pale from thinking of what kind of reaction they will make.

"Y/N! You're the only we're waiting for!" Hoseok called out for you.

"I-I'm coming o-oppa." You made your voice sound raspy, thanks to the 5 cones of Ice Cream, you easily made your voice raspy and you also purposely stuttered.

The boys noticed your sudden raspy voice and you stuttered.

"Is she okay hyung?" The youngest asked.

"I think so, we didn't have cold drinks today." Seokjin answered.

You then started walking to them, 'weakly'.

The boys saw how you walked and looked worried.

Yoongi was the first one to ask. "Are you okay Y/N--." He got cut off.

You 'fainted', and they immediatly darted they way towards you.

You're a very good actress.

Hoseok was the one who held you.

"Oh my god, Y/N!" Hoseok exclaimed.

He gently patted you cheeks so you could gain consiousness.

"Jungkook, get a glass of water!" Yoongi ordered Jungkook and Jungkook immediatly went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water and gave it to Yoongi.

Yoongi dipped his hand in the water and sprinkled it on your face.

Doesn't work.

"Did she even eat properly?!" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"Of course she is, I'm always feeding her more than three times a day!" Seokjin answered.

Then the eldest and the leader started bickering. The others were watching them including you. You opened your eyes and watched them bicker while holding in your laugh.

They stopped and Seokjin was about to talk when he saw you looking at them. The others followed Seokjin's gaze and fell on you. You were wide awake.

You finally let your laugh out as you looked at their half shoked and half confused faces.

"What the." Jimin stated.

"You just got pranked." You managed to say between your laughs.

"You little naughty sunshine." He stated with a fake and cute angry expression as he tickled you.

"O-oppa, s-stop." You stated.

"You little naughty princess." Seokjin stated as he joined Hoseok on tickling you.

And later on, you all watched a movie and had a great time with each other.