07

────────────────────────────

(  seven, the him in reality

seven, the him in reality. )

────────────────────────────

"do you think there's a chance — a very slim one... even, that we will meet each other?" minamoto kou asked one time inside the dream encounters he had with mitsuba.

mitsuba furrowed his eyebrows. "what are you talking about? aren't we meeting right now?" he answered, shifting his gaze to the window on his side.

"no, no — not like that" the blonde slightly shook his head. "what i meant is," he paused as he turned to his back to properly face the pink head. "in the real world" he tapped a finger on the desk between the two of them. "the reality."

mitsuba brought his gaze back to the blonde. he observed him for a second. "what? you want to see me that bad?" he teased, letting out a small laugh.

the blonde blushed, furrowing his eyebrows as he slightly sweatdropped. "i do not!" he replied, putting both hands down on the table.

"really?" mitsuba smirked. "why do you look so stupidly flustered right now?"

kou blushed even harder this time. he shifted his gaze to the side — avoiding the other boy's eyes as he wiped the sweat on his jaw. he shut his eyes close, then soon let out a heavy sigh before opening them once again. "i... do not... want to not see you."

the moment those words slipped from his mouth, he immediately thought that it would end all his peaceful times with mitsuba (are they actually peaceful though?) — the pink head would tease him so much, he'd hate himself because he doesn't think before speaking. he could almost imagine the reaction of the boy opposite of him — he's likely wearing a huge prideful smile, looking at kou with such teasing eyes. he took the risk when he turned back to mitsuba, but to his surprise, his reaction is nowhere near his guess.

mitsuba is now just as flustered as he is — but maybe even more than him. "why do you look like that?" kou questioned, sweat dropping as he pointed at the pink head's face.

both of the pink head's hands moved up to his face to feel it. "why did you say that?" he said in such a low voice.

"what?" kou asked back, raising an eyebrow.

the pink head shook his head as bright pink eyes met ocean blue ones. "weirdo" he said.

the blonde sweatdropped. "weirdo?" he repeated, pointing to himself.

"yes," mitsuba answered. "all you do is do weird shits and say weird shits."

"excuse me?" the blonde raised an eyebrow. "i do n—" he shortly cut himself off, thinking of things he did say, and as much as he hates to admit it, he did say some pretty weird and strange things he wouldn't normally say.