04

────────────────────────────

four, his soulmate. )

────────────────────────────

it has been a while since mitsuba first made his appearance on minamoto kou's dream — a whole month to be exact, and inside that time, their relationship began to (surprisingly) develop much nicer, although there's not a single time they shared that the two did not argue — but hey, at least their relationship still got better regardless of the stupid arguments they didn't really need to have, but they did, because it's them and it's their thing.

to kou, mitsuba is someone who he came to like — he thought that at first, he wouldn't like the pink head because of the personality he showed him during their first meeting, but the more time they spend together, the more he thought that mitsuba isn't that bad to be around with, and in fact, he actually included the pink head in his "people who he would keep by his sides without a second of hesitation" list, which includes his family members, and his two friends, and of course mitsuba — although his name was scratched off twice, he decided to leave his name written in the third time. and kou hopes mitsuba thinks that way too — that to mitsuba, he would also be someone who he chooses to keep by his side.

it was another day, another dream. the sound of chalk making contact with the surface of the chalkboard echoes through the room — the two of them were quietly drawing on the chalkboard random things they thought of.

"minamoto-kun" mitsuba called, turning to the blonde beside him and placing a hand on kou's shoulder.

"what is it?" kou questioned, turning to mitsuba.

"look! look! it looks exactly like you!" mitsuba exclaimed, looking excitedly as he pointed out a poor drawing of a dumb-looking person that supposedly looks like the blonde as he aggressively shook kou using the hand on the blonde's shoulder.

kou looked at the pink head strangely, his eyebrows almost meeting each other. "what is this? this doesn't even look like me" he responded.

mitsuba took another look at the drawing, then turned back to the blonde. "you're actually right" he said, nodding his head.

kou gasped. it's the first time the pink head ever agreed on what he said. in that kind of situation, he would say something that leads to an even bigger argument. another gasp he let out as he straighten himself, now's not the time to be shocked, especially now that he won the many arguments they had that mainly resulted in either draw or mitsuba's victory. "see, i told you" kou replied, feeling victorious.

"let me just add this" the pink head muttered (which kou wasn't able to hear) as he started to draw again on the board. a moment later, the boy dropped the chalk on the chalk box. "now it looks like you! it was missing your signature traffic safety earring!" the pink head beamed again, proudly presenting the traffic safety earring he recently added to the drawing.