part 13: new beast.

Start from the beginning

Ophis looked at the 9. They were silent and stared back, they didn't need to say anything for their eyes said it all, gratitude and rage. So. Much. Rage especially from one small figure and the largest one.

Great red: I'm sorry, I should have helped earlier. You all went through that and I could have helped prevent it. I asked Ophis to help create your new bodies made of my own flesh, consider it as my apology for not helping earlier especially you two. Ophis and I will continue to aid you. I understand if you hate me but let me help.

The 9 looked at their new bodies and felt it, the power overflowing in every cell of their new bodies.

Voice 4: thank you dragon of infinity and dragon of dreams. We are forever grateful.

Voice 8: please open a portal, we know that he is still out there and without us he will kill everyone.

Voice 9: we mustn't waste any time. I can already sense his power.....it's... Changing... growing....it's almost like......oh no. Ophis!

She opened a portal to the underworld. And through it the 11 went.

Back in the underworld, everyone was roaring, ready to hunt Euclid down and make him pay but speak of the devil and he shall appear. He appeared right behind Kuroka and Evelyn.

Euclid: I welcome the "challenge".

Kuroka: YOU!!!

Evelyn charged at him before her mother could.

Evelyn: YOU BASTARD!!

Euclid just blasted her away. Being part dragon made her strong enough to take the hit without getting hurt. Luckily Kiba caught her using his speed.

Kuroka: YOU ALREADY KILLED 5 OF MY CHILDREN. YOU WON'T HURT THE ONLY ONE I HAVE LEFT!

She charged next, she was inches from clawing his face off but Euclid grabbed her arm then put her in a head lock.

Euclid: na a a.

He held up those syringes to her neck. She froze, seeing needles scared her because she felt so many of them pierce her, including the time Euclid extracted the eggs from her womb again and again. He clearly used them to create the 5 children he killed before her very eyes. The memories still fresh in her mind.

Kuroka: get...get..those away from me.

She was shaking. Every one was thinking about how to set her free, Euclid without a doubt has a plan and they don't know what is in those syringes, everyone still recovering their strength after the clone attack.

Euclid: I'm glad you're all here. This makes it easier.

He injects the liquids from the syringes into his arm, Kuroka saw the chance and slipped from his grip then flip kicked him in his face. Seeing him fly was satisfying mainly for Kuroka.

Kuroka: I wanted to do that since day 1 you bitch.

He got up, his body was changing, growing stronger.

Euclid: a little fight in you, I like that.

???: THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE US!!

A figure releasing a red and black aura impacted right on top of him right after breaking the sound barrier. Sounds of both the sound barrier breaking and the impact sounds were less than 1/100th of a second apart. Euclid opened his eyes and saw a figure he never thought he would never see again.

Euclid: YOU. I KILLED YOU!!

He got up.

Euclid: HYOUDO!!!!