The three boys put a handful of soil in the small grave and went on to recite the qalma for the dead chick. Shahveer covered the grave with more soil and then placed a fallen leaf on it.

Seeing that, Zohaib ran and plucked a small Rose from the bush and placed it along with the leaf. The little boys were crying for the loss of their beloved pet and Shahveer couldn't take their disheartened faces anymore. His little brothers were too dear to him.

" Achaa chalo, tum mera wala choozi lelo" he held their little shoulders.

" Par aapka choozi toh blue hai" Zohaib was bawling his eyes out now as Noodle was his pet.

" Toh uska naam hum Neela Noodle rakh denge, okay?" Shahveer offered an alternative.

" Aur tum mera chocolate bhi lelo. Main Bakhtii Bhai ke saath unka share karlunga"

" Okies" the boys beamed at the mention of chocolates. It was near impossible to get their Shahveer Bhai to part with his chocolates and icecream.

" Chalo, kal subah aakar Noodle ke kabr par paani aur phool daalenge"

Zohaib picked up the JCB while Shahveer held their pudgy hands and the three little boys walked inside to tell their Bakhtii Bhai and Moosy Bhai and Esha'ppi how they held a janaaza for their choozi.

The next day Azaan was lying on the couch in the lounge. He was too exhausted from an out of state, two days conference and didn't have enough energy to even go up to his room. He fell asleep right there without even bothering with his shoes.

The naughty twins who were playing nearby saw their Taya Abbu sleeping like a log. They had missed him and went to greet him.

Azaan was poked and prodded from all the sides. Zohaib sat on his chest but he didn't even move a muscle and that made Behroz shriek.

Was their Taya Abbu dead? Like Noodle?

They were shocked but now they knew how to conduct a funeral! The naughty duo immediately ran out to the garden and started digging a hole. It would need to be a big hole seeing as their Taya Abbu was big, but they got out Veer Bhai's JCB.

They ran inside and started trying to pull their Abbu's body and just as luck would have it, Furqaan came home that instant and saw his babies doing what they were doing.

" Zoh, Roz kya kar rahe ho?" He asked them earnestly.

" Baba, Abbu dead. Hum unhe kabr me dafnaa rahe hai. Chalein, aap bhi qalma padhein" Behroz instructed his surprised father.

" Kya?" He still was reeling from the shock that his sons gave him.

" Haa Baba, kal Noodle bhi aise hi soya hua tha aur Veer Bhai ne kaha wo marr gaya hai. Humne usse bhi kabr me hi dafnaaya tha" Zohaib explained while still pulling his Abbu's arms.

Furqaan finally understood and then guffawed. His sons were hilarious!
He quickly shook a disoriented Azaan Bhai up, lest his sons actually bury him.

He then went onto explain the entire fiasco to his clueless, sleepy brother and that earned the little monsters a belly tickle from the two adults. 

" Bhai, maine kaha tha na, mere bachey aapse zarur badla lengey!" Furqaan picked up his sons and cuddled them. They were absolutely adorable.

Life in the Haweli was eventful to say the least!

" Esha, baby why do you always get into fights? And cricket bat, Really? Usse chot lag jaati toh?" A worried Faiqa cleaned up her wounds and asked a disheveled Eshal, her army of brothers standing behind her like a wall.