She felt a gaze on her and turned to find Aman in a grey sweat pant and a white t-shirt staring at her with his arms folded on his broad chest.

Aman moved closer and looked down to find Khushi sulking and Payal laughing at something.

"I really envy them....... Especially Khushi....... Even though she is an orphan like me, Payal and their father never made he feel lonely and always stood by her...... They are in no way related but love each other more than their own lives...... I wish I had that." Natasha said and Aman hummed in agreement and looked at her.

"What did you really see in Akash? " Aman asked out of the blue taking Natasha aback and she sighed.

"It wasn't love that I can tell you....... It was just the intrigue and how he was able to switch personalities to suit the situations...... I was in for just the fun and it cost me dearly....... I lost not only my baby but my ability to be a mother again....... Which I absolutely deserve for getting involved with a psychopath like Akash....... I didn't want anything from him but yet he killed my baby........ And he will pay dearly for that even if it will never undo the harm it caused me and the innocent lives he had destroyed. " Natasha said and immediately she was done a silence consumed them.

"Don't worry........ Akash will surely pay for his crimes starting tomorrow. " Aman said breaking the silence. "And you will someday find a good man who will love you with all his heart regardless of your past. " Aman concluded and Natasha scoffed making him frown.

"I doubt that...... No man will be interested in me if the found out my past...... There is no man like that for me....... That's why I have decided to retire for good and help people in need...... Maybe that will bring me the peace I need. " Natasha said.

"You never know...... When someone special will come your way and will not see you for your past but for the good person you are...... He wouldn't even care if you can conceive or not.......all he will ever want from you is your love" Aman said and Natasha smiled and walked away and Aman watched as she disappeared.

Aman also followed after a few minutes oblivious of the fact that someone had heard their entire conversation and it was none other than Arnav.

He look down to find this wife and sister in law star grazing and smiled and moved away from there.

Somewhere in Delhi.

Anjali entered one of the rooms of a motel only to find the woman she hates the most in her whole life sitting on the bed.

"Why the hell did you call me?...... I remember five years ago I told you not to come into my life. " She yelled.

"I will always be in your life because am your mother....... When you and Anant came to meet me in Lucknow..... I told you the truth..... You were snatched from us and we had no choice but to give you up...... We loved you but Arvind and Ratna stole you from us that's why we took revenge by making Ratna believe I was Arvind's mistress and you were his real daughter instead of his niece and it was so well planned that she ended up believing us and killed herself....... Everything we did was for you...... I thought Arvind will take you in but he was more interested in making Arvind look bad that he kicked you out with Arnav........ He is the one you have to be angry at not me...... I am the one you have to love not him. " Garima cried and Anjali started laughing making Garima confused.

"You both are so stupid..... I never loved Anant..... I just needed him to help me get rid of Arnav that's why I pretended to love him. " This shocked Garima. "I hated Arnav since he was born....... I was always the center of attention and the one they loved the most until he was born and everything changed....... Arvind and Ratna became more strict one and always pampered Arnav........ When I complained all they said was " Anjali you are the eldest and we have to make you tough because you need to take care of your brother when we are not around. It's a tough world out there and we are preparing you for it especially the more because of your disability." Anjali said mimicking Arvind's voice" Lies...... It was all lies..... They weren't preparing me to face the world...... They simply didn't love...... And when Anant told me the truth of my birth and suggested we get rid of Arnav for the money, I agreed for my own agenda and not his...... I wanted the money all to myself because money makes the world run...... It was perfect until he hired that stupid friend of Shyam and because of that I had to marry that fool. " Anjali revealed in anger. "I didn't care about his affairs but he choose Khushi and if he was discovered he would have forced me to stand by him and if I did he will expose me and if I stood by him it could have made Arnav hate me and ruined all my plans. " She concluded.