Willne x Reader-Secret Relationship Final Part

Start from the beginning

As you rounded the corner, you passed a flower shop with a huge display outside of it. An elderly man was putting the finishing touches on the display when he saw the two of you walking past. "Pretty red roses!" he called out to Will. "Buy one for your girlfriend?"

You felt your cheeks heat up at the word girlfriend. You hadn't heard anyone other than Will use that word yet, and it felt strange. It wasn't a bad thing or a good thing, but it didn't feel right. Like many things, that word was Will's and Will's alone.

You looked over, and Will was beaming. He seemed ecstatic just to have someone recognize that you're his. Like it reminded him of what he had. He gave the man some cash, and he handed Will a rose which he immediately turned around and gave to you. You happily took it from him, feeling butterflies in your stomach. It always surprised you that he could still give you butterflies this far into your relationship. You went to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he quickly turned his head and locked lips with you.

"Will," you tried to sound stern but ended up laughing.

"What?" he asked. His tone may have sounded clueless, but his cheeky smile told you everything.

Will grabbed your hand, and you felt yourself tighten your grip on him. You worried that it might bother him, but he didn't see, to mind. The two of you continued walking for a ways until you shivered again. "You still cold?" Will asked, looking a little concerned.

You nodded.

"Maybe we should go inside," he started and then leaned in and whispered in your ear, "I think I know something that'll warm you up."

You blushed but didn't argue.

"My place should be fairly close if we don't want to take an Uber."

You thought about the chance of getting caught, but you trusted Will to know what was safe. Not to mention that you found the chance of getting caught to be a bit of a turn on. Will started leading you towards his apartment, with you following behind him, excited.

It was about this time that you saw an older teenager intently staring at the two of you, phone clutched tightly in hand. You lightly elbowed Will, hoping he'd understand what it was you were trying to point out, but it seemed that he had already noticed. The teen seemed to hesitate before making a beeline for you and Will. You immediately became nervous, but it dissipated as soon as they spoke.

"I'm so sorry but, uh, I'm a huge fan of you, Will. Would I be able to get a selfie?" they asked, their voice shaking with anxiety.

"Of course," Will replied.

The fan took a couple pictures before thanking Will with a huge grin on their face and walking away. At the time, neither of you thought anything about this picture. People asked for selfies with Youtubers all the time. You heard a buzzing in Will's pocket, but you assumed it was probably a notification from the kid posting the photo. However, this buzzing continued -too spread out to be a call but too close together not to be suspicious. Instead of checking these notifications, Will put his phone on do not disturb. You were surprised his phone wasn't already on do not disturb. Being a somewhat known Youtuber, you always kept your phone on do not disturb to prevent you from going absolutely nuts and deleting all your social media.

You pushed the buzzing out of your mind and quickly you both arrived at what you assumed was his apartment building. You followed him up the stairs to his floor until you were right outside his apartment. He slowly unlocked his door, trying to be quiet, and poked his head around the corner while you remained out of sight. He motioned for you to go in before grabbing your hand and running through the apartment towards his room, dragging you behind him. During the sprint, you dropped the rose he'd bought you, but by the time you realized, it was too late to grab it. He opened the door to his bedroom and pulled you in, sending you tumbling towards the floor. Quickly, he grabbed you, stopping you right before you would've collided with the floor.