"George, close your mouth. You'll catch a bug." She laughed as she fell into he couch between Ron and Harry.

"That's why you've been so weird this past month!" George jumped up from his seat standing in front of her. "Do it again!" he laughed. She transformed again, looking up at George. He jumped up and down clapping his hands and then she went back to herself.

"Cool, ain't it?" she laughed

"Bloody brilliant!" Ron yelled. Harry was laughing so hard. Hermione was just rolling her eyes.

"How'd you get in?" Harry asked

"Followed Neville." She laughed, standing up sitting in front of Fred. "So this is what the lions den looks like." She said as she looked around. "Sorry I ruined your game." She said as she moved one of George's pieces, taking out one of Fred's.

"You play?" George asked

"Barrel Champion. 5 years running." She winked at him, "hey Fredo" she smiled at him.

"Hey babe." He laughed, playing another piece. "It worked."

She clapped, and laughed "IT WORKED! You guys won't guess what Jule's is."

"Julia did it to?" Hermione asked, "I thought you were doing it by yourself."

"Wait you knew?" Fred asked.

"Grangers smart. She picked up before I even started the process." She laughed, "She figured out when you two kept bugging me about why I was researching mandrakes."

"Well whats Julia?" George asked.

"A ferret." She laughed

"No fucking way!? She's like Malfoy." George laughed.

"Oi! Malfoy wishes. She was so cute. She's brown with a cute little pink nose." She beamed.

"Miss Scamander, I think it's getting late. You probably should head back to the barrels." McGonagall had walked into the common room. "I am only going to assume you're here for Head Girl purposes." She winked

"Yes, ma'am." Maeve got up and headed to the door. "I will see you lot tomorrow." She said with a bow.

"See ya whiskers." Fred winked. She shook her head, sticking out her tongue.

When Maeve left, McGonagall looked at the group. "I hope you lot don't get any ideas from her." She turned to Harry, "I already had to deal with your dad and his buddies doing that."

"You aren't going to tell on her?" Hermione asked, Ron nudged her side.

"What would I tell on her about?" She winked, "Good night.." she smiled as she left.

"So your girlfriend is like the coolest." Harry said to Fred.

"I know." He went back to his game.

Maeve walked into the barrel laughing.

"How'd it go?" Fleet asked

"I scared them, ruined their chess game and sat on my boyfriends shoulder." She laughed. The three lost it. "I jumped off Freds shoulder onto their chess game purposely knocking Georges pieces off the board." She beamed, "Speaking of wizards chess, who wants to play?"

"Not me." Melvin laughed

"I'll go easy." She sighed

"You say that every time." He said getting out the board

"Yet, you still play with me." She smirked.

The rest of the night she played chess with Melvin, while Fleet waxed his broom and Julia painted her nails.

"Scamander, I forgot to congratulate you on becoming captain. You haven't brought it up." Fleet said putting down his broom. She went quite, looking at the board.

"I haven't actually told anyone, when I got my letter I saw the badge but I hid it."

"Why?" Melvin asked, Julia knew why.

"Because the only reason I got it, is because... you know..." She looked up from the game.

"He would be proud of you." Fleet sent her a smile, "He said you were the best player he had ever seen."

"It's just a badge, and I get to take control of practices. Nothing special about it." She looked back at the board. The group looked at each other.

"I'm proud of you." Julia smiled up at her. "He's probably freaking out about you being captain. He pretty much forced you to play and look at you, one of the best players at Hogwarts."

"You make me blush, Julia." She winked, "I guess people will find out at out first match when I shake hands with the other captain. It'll be another prank, by goody two shoe Scamander." She smiled, "I talked to Sprout and Hooch, and they're gonna charm our jersey to have his name and number on the backs for our first game."

"I like that." Fleet smiled, going back to his broom.

" Fleet smiled, going back to his broom