"The week, we went on our last date, you were doing research with her."

"Just drop it Fred, I'll tell you about it next week if it works."

"MANDRAKES! You were researching mandrakes! And Julia has been carrying transfiguration books all month." He paused and then a smirk formed on his face, "You little bugger!!"

"I don't know what your talking about." She smirked

"You two are becoming Animagus, aren't you." He looked down at her, with a lot of proud in his smile. She was breaking the rules. She looked up at him, trying to hide her smile.

"Fine you caught me." She opened her mouth and lifted her tongue showing the leaf under it. "It taste nasty and I didn't want you to think I had bad breath."

"I already knew you had bad breath." He laughed, she nudged him. "Im kidding, you could of told me."

"I wanted to, but me and Julia wanted to make sure we did it successfully before we told anyone, we didn't want to fail because then we would have to wait a whole 'nother month." She shrugged, "if it makes you feel better, it's been terrible denying your kisses."

"You're breaking rules, Maeve." He laughed, "Head Girl isn't all miss goody two shoes, that everyone thinks she is."

"I know, right?" She laughed, pretending to brush her shoulders off.

"So one more week?" He asked

"Yeah, and then we have to take a potion and we'll transform." she paused, "Hopefully."

"But why?"

"Why what?"

"You talk to animals already? You don't need to become one."

"I know, but it'll be fun. I've wanted to do this since I met McGonagall first year in her class. I thought it was so cool she was a cat. And also me and Julia wanted to do something, its weird without Ced, we wanted to have fun"

"You're hot. Breaking rules, who are you?"

"You've rubbed off on me."

"You can rub off on me." He winked

"Fredrick Gideon Weasley!!" She laughed, "Not the time!" she nudged his shoulder

"okay okay," He laughed putting his hands up, "What animal are you gonna pick?"

"You don't get to pick, it just happens. I just hope I'm not a hippogriff, can't really sneak around like that." She laughed

"You'll probably be some cute animal." He winked, "cause you're cute."

She shook her head, she gave him a quick kiss, then Filch came around the corner, "You two, no loitering!"

"Alright, I guess I should head back." He kissed her forehead.

"Don't tell anyone, not yet. Maybe we can prank them. You can sneak me into the dorms and I can scare George."

"Who are you? And what did you do with my girlfriend? Pranking?" He laughed, "Alright, i'll keep it a secret. I love you."

"I love you too." He began to walk off, she stood there for a minute and then chased after him.

"Fred wait!" He turned around and she jumped to him, melting into a kiss with him, "Don't ever think I'm going to break up with you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." He gave her another kiss, "But, love. Your breath is rank." He laughed

"Tell me about it, I've been stuck with this for a month."

Back in the barrels, Julia and Maeve were cuddling on the couch as they read one of Julia's muggle books, "So he knows." She looked over and Julia, "about our 'project'."

"How'd he catch on?" She asked

"He thought I was planning on breaking up with him, and then when I was trying to tell him I wasn't he caught on." She laughed, "he can be smart when he wants to be."

"He gonna tell anyone?"

"No, I told him we wanted to wait till we successfully did it. And I told him we could prank George when I transform." She laughed, "He liked that idea."

"That'll be fun." She laughed, "ugh, I can't wait to take this out of my mouth. I swear I've almost lost it a few times this month."

"Same, especially when I'm sleeping."

"Well, seven more days, we got it." The two went back to reading.

A week had past, Fred and Maeve were back to being their cute selves, always holding hands and stealing small kisses. After every kiss Fred would laugh, she on the other hand, was embarrassed about her breath.

"So tonight's the night?" He asked, as they were sitting under a tree together. She was sitting between his legs while she was reading her potions textbook.

"Yep, a few more hours and I'm done."

"Can I come?"

"No, me and Julia want to do it together, just us." She looked back at him, "I'll come by your common room when I'm done though. I'll be able to sneak in." She turned the page of the book, "Just stay up."

"Okay, sounds good to me." he said kissing the back of head and rubbing his thumb up her arms.

That night, Maeve and Julia were sitting in the astronomy tower once again, sitting across from each other with the potions in front of them.

"Let's hope this works."

"Fingers crossed."

"On the count of 3?" Julia nodded, "1... 2... 3..."