Cyberbullying on youtube

So im writing this chapter just to blow off some stress. i have the conversations screenshot and archived an the person in the recent incident reported because they went to far.

it happened on a miraculous ladybug new york video.

my original comment was sharing the wheel that you see inside the miraculous box.

i mentioned right away it differs from tribe to tribe nation to nation what the wheel means.

an this im assuming girl writer's 'your wrong' then starts a new message.

she says the color red means yatta yatta.

i was nice an reminded her that i did say it differs from tribe an nation. an explained i only used what i was taught. then asked them nicely to please take down the 'your wrong' because it was rood.

then they came back with
'wha wha so mean im gonna go cry to mommy'
that right there upset me because yes my mom an i didn't always see eye to eye and we sometimes fought an argued. my mom was my best friend who i lost two years ago almost 3 now from breast an lung cancer.

some how i managed not to blow up an go full tood/ mood on her i instead said
'you have no idea how much death ive seen this year let alone the last 2years. im trying to be nice.

then they came back with two more childish remarks and i finally asked a question your never supposed to ask over the internet.

i asked point blank.

'how old are you?'

an then i reported there meanest comments because ive bullied to the point im homeschooled now. now alot of people are homeschooled and unfortunately ive had 5 instances now on YouTube of cyberbullying.

my way of dealing with it is try to talk it out, but if that isn't going anywhere screenshot the conversation for evidence incase police need to be involved you never know. then report there meanest comments.

If more report that same person for bullying there account would turned off for a few days

if it continues to be reported eventually the account email and all will be culled.

an either they learn there lesson or keep getting there account culled.

im not sharing there info because i dont want people reporting them because i told alot of my friends this person is being mean to me.

nope i left them alone after reporting them and if they continue i will simply block them.

life is short an i wish to avoid drama when ever i can peacefully.

and yes the comment they wrote about me crying to mum made me cry so badly. And im still haunted by the memories of the 4 short months i had with her before she left.

in my tribe you say goodbye only when you dont want to see someone any more or if die.

I still haven't said goodbye to my mum yet. im supposed to write it on paper an burn it in a fire with one of her favorite thing's in life like a flower or twig from her favorite tree or a blade of grass from her favorite place to be. i haven't done that yet.