My service dog and Krazy Karen

wheeze was being harrassed by a crazy karen an i feel good because she got roasted.

She was taking to me saying my service dog was a fake and what not because i had my service dog and i take the public access test.

and it was recommended. and she assumed i said required and went on a rant from the nether.

i pull out my phone and show her this article from the frequently asked questions page.

Q21. My city / college offers a voluntary registry program for people with disabilities who use service animals and provides a special tag identifying the dogs as service animals. Is this legal under the ADA?

A. Yes.  Colleges and other entities, such as local governments, may offer voluntary registries.  Many communities maintain a voluntary registry that serves a public purpose, for example, to ensure that emergency staff know to look for service animals during an emergency evacuation process.  Some offer a benefit, such as a reduced dog license fee, for individuals who register their service animals.  Registries for purposes like this are permitted under the ADA.  An entity may not, however, require that a dog be registered as a service animal as a condition of being permitted in public places.  This would be a violation of the ADA.

and she simply walks away. I also know the manager and most of the staff so i reported her as a service dog handler harasser.

meanwhile my dog is sitting between her and i and is like please stop talking crazy lady.

here is my service dog when we got home

here is my service dog when we got home. She was so good today. Luv you moosey goose