Ukraine, Russian War.

So im in a unique position that not many are in.

I have 2 adopted Russian cousins, i have Russian and Ukrainian family friends whom are basically family.

Im hearing both sides of the story, and both sides are infact victims.

The Ukraine side is obvious, but what many dont know is that Russia is a militarized country There dictator president controls the army and anyone who doesn't obey the dictator is imprisoned or killed for treason.

The Russian people from what im told are torn some are loyal and believe in there Dictator while other's dont agree with him and either flee, protest and "die" or "imprisoned" for protesting, or remain silent as they dont want to leave there home but know the situation is wrong.

Many of the Ukraine an Russians also have family in either country, and many Russians had family in Ukraine when covid started and were either killed in the early war cuz they were stuck in Ukraine or there family fled and they want to leave to be with them.

Problem is, everyone doesn't really want nore do they trust Russians right now.

I ask people if you have been doing it dont verbally attack any Russian on social media just because there Russian.

If you can't handle it unsubscribe from them, block them or let them be.

I myself today Had a Putin supporter comment on one of my messages thanking the President of the UN for going to Ukraine.

I simply handled it like this, and yes if a situation like this happens you can report them for bullying, un wanted spam, or even terrorism if its extreme enough.

This one i think i reported wrong, but i reported it as terrorism.

Dont engage in conflict simply report and block them, and this can be used with other bullying issues on youtube.

Do not go after Nadeer John as the account was made April 6th 2022 and i have a feeling this person's account is getting shut down alot.

Plus if you hunt people down an engage in conflict you are no better then thay are on the internet its only words and not worth your time.

I wanted to share this, because im a mess of emotions right now, and im sure other's are as well.

I hope by getting my thoughts out, This helps someone who also needs it.