Test

Tamaki's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw mirio next to me peacefully sleeping. I then tried to get up but he was still in me. I carefully removed it and proceeded to get out of bed. I got up and out the bed to feel cold. I looked down to see me naked. I then feel light headed, and sick. I feel a lump In my throat. I run to the bathroom as the barf traved to my mouth. I reached the toilet and puked my guts out! I was like on the toilet for 15 minutes. I then got up to take a shower.

After the shower
( Still tamaki's POV )

I got out the shower and went to the closet. I put on some sweet pants and my alpha's hoodie. I the grabbed my car keys and left. I headed to my friends kirishima and deku house. You see they share a house along with their mates. I arivved at there house and banged on the door. I then saw a shirtless bakugo.

"I'm sorry for coming at this time but I really need to talk to kirishima and deku."

"What the hell pointy ears! Why didn't you just wait until the morning?"

" Please just let me in!"

"Tch"

He walked away as I walked inside. I closed the door behind me and I ran up the stairs. I opened tododeku's room to find them sleeping. I walk to deku and shake him over and over again. His eyes fluster open.

"Tamaki.."

"Deku can you get kiri please..."

"Yea sure"

I walk out the room and into their living room. After awhile Kiri comes down.

"Mhmm tamaki why'd did you need me" Kiri asked

"I have a problem And I don't know what to do about it." I say

"What's wrong" Izu asked

"Ok so Mirio went into rut and we did the nasty. But he didn't get out me and then I had to puke. So now I'm scared because idk what happens when you have s*x and I just don't wanna be pregnant."
Izu then runs upstairs and come back with a test.

"Aren't you pregnant tho. Why are you running" I ask

"I am a month and a half in calm down geez."

" has he started mood swings" I ask kiri

"Not even close."

Izu then hands me the test and I go to the bathroom to pee. I sit on the toilet as I wait for the results. I then hear a knock.

"Hm"

"Hey tamaki, it's deku. I just wanna say that Every thing is gonna be alright."

"Mmm yea."

I then get up and flush. I walk to the counter to wash my hands off when I see a glimpse of the test.

Positive....

Thanks for reading the book. Please enjoy the chapter and the next one will be out shortly.