Telling

The next day
Tamaki's POV

We're in the car driving to my moms house. We are planning to tell my mom, Mirio's dad, Hado, my agency, and what used to be class 1A.

"We're here" says mirio

I sigh. I get out the car and walk to mirio I was so tired. I lay my head on his shoulder. He softly smiles. We walk to the front door. I knock on the door to get no response. I look behind me to see her car there. I take my old key and unlock the door. We walk in and the lights are off. There was this really bad smell. I walk further into the house with mirio following me. I then see my mom on the ground lying dead. I cover my mouth. I feel a pear of arms around me as tears go down my face.

"Mom....."

"Mom w..wake up! T..this isn't funny..."

"Please... you were going to be a grandma."

I turn around and face mirio. I hug him tight. I cry in his shirt. I feel the wet tear pour down my face. I hug harder for every tear that slips.

2 hours later
Mirios pov

I was in the bed at our house. We ended up calling the police and going home because tamaki had a panic attack. I was stroking his soft silky smooth hair. (The three S's) hearing him mumbling for his mom back broke my heart. I know the feeling cause I lost my mom the day I was born. My dad kinda hated me for it. And I would hate myself too. But luckily I got blessed with a quirk that helps me. I close my eyes to a humming melody I made. Softly drifting off to sleep...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I was working on my other stories when, my dad turn restrictions on my phone and I pad. So sorry for short chap. I kinda want to discontinue the story I'm not so hyped about it anymore. Sorry again. Anyways thanks for ( listening to my broke, lazy ass. ) reading! Baiiii