2

Bakugou POV

Kiri Still Looked like he wanted to Cry. I Pulled him Close to me and since the Police station was quite far and he seemed tired I Told him to go to sleep. After about 3 Minutes I Could Hear his Breath Evening out and Soft snores coming from him. Me and Him Were sitting in The Backseat of the Car while My Mom and Dad were in The Front seats.

Shitty hair started to cuddle up to me and to be Completely honest. I didn't Mind. I Noticed that He was shaking so I Got a Blanket that  saw in the car and Put it over him. 

By the time we had gotten to the police station Kiri was still asleep. I woke Him up and we went inside. He was still tired and Something was bothering him, Aside from the fact that He was just beaten by someone. I Pulled him over to Me and Told my Mom and dad that we'll be there in a Minute. "What's wrong..?" I asked Genuinely worried about him. "I-I... It's Nothing..." He said Still looking on the Verge of tears. "Bullshit! I Know that something Is wrong I want to help alright, But I Can't do that unless you tell m-" I was interrupted by The Old Hag Calling for us to go to a Room full of cops and Once we walked in I could see that shitty hair was scared.

I Pulled him close to me and Grabbed him by the waist from Behind. He Jumped and Tensed up but after a second he Calmed down. He moved My arms into a different position to, from what i can tell, get more comfortable or get my hands away from something on his torso.

- sorry it's short. I just started school this week and it's been really hard to find time to write. I'll try and Post more often. Bye!!! -

- 327 words -