Jasper gives her a small smile to reassure her, "Don't worry Darlin' I'll be careful."

"See you at Bella's party?"

Hazel squints her eyebrows before nodding, and allowing a small smile to grace her face, "I'll be there, at least there's something to look forward to." Alice grins and wraps Hazel in hug.

"Great! You're gonna love it. I mean, you did help me plan it after all."

A laugh escapes Hazel's lips as she shakes her head, "Alice, you did just about everything yourself. I just gave you ideas that I honestly just got from her mom."

Alice shakes her head, "You're being modest, you were a great help. We'll see you tonight, don't forget Bella's present!" She calls as she merrily trots down the hall her next class.

"I s'pose I should get to my class." Jasper smiles and gently kisses Hazel on her forehead, "See you later Darlin'."

"See ya J."

*********************************

Gently smoothing her dress Hazel jumped out of her car and made her way up the Cullen's walk way. She was greeted by Jasper, who gracefully took her hand and led her inside to the large open living room, "Wow Alice you've really out done yourself."

"Is it too much? I really didn't want to go too overboard." smiles Alice sheepishly as she shifts from one foot to the other, "Do you think Bella will like it?"

Hazel smiles as she looks from one Cullen to the next, "I'm sure she'll love it." 

Alice seems to relax at Hazel's reassuring words, "Thank you."

"Any time Alice."

Hazel grabs a glass of water and stands by Jasper a smile playing on her lips, "So when's the birthday girl arriving?" 

"She's here!" Alice clasps her hands together happily.

"Clairvoyance, right." Jasper chuckles at Hazel before putting an arm around her.

Bella and Edward join and Hazel grins. After a few pictures Alice hand Bella her first present, this one's from Emmet."

"Already installed it in you truck." he grins, "Finally a decen sound system for that piece of-"

"Hey, don't hate the truck." Bella shakes her head.

"Open mine next!" Hazel grins as she hands Bella a gift delicately wrapped in silver wrapping paper and a golden bow. 

Bella's eyes widened at the sight of the necklace, "How much did this cost?" Hazel merely shrugs and holds up her hand to reveal a matching bracelet

"Don't worry about it, when I told Aveline I needed to get you a present she insisted it was magnificent." Edward gave Hazel an approving nod before helping Bella putting the necklace around her neck.