Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Anika's POV

It's my first year in high school here in Central Mindanao University Laboratory High School. Fear rushed into my mind and heart as our carpool passes the main gate. Rumours have been saying that if you'll study here, no rest can be taken. No extra. No LOVE.

Well, this is my first day here, oh my body, maintain your chubbiness ok? I am lucky my elementary 'bestfriends', Ara, Arianne, and Erika are also here. And for the sake of our friendship, we're on the same section and definitely, we are sitted beside each other. Happily, we are in the 2nd section which is good because we don't want to be so haggard while we're in the 1st, and well, our section's name is Jade.

"Hey guys, watsup'?" I boyishly said.

In our group, Arianne and my dear me are the 'boyish ones'. Ara and Erika are the opposite.

"Nothing much, just waiting for the year to end,"Arianne answered while reading something on her phone. She was the lazy one, always texting, but smart. We are all smart.

"Arianne!" Ara and Erika exclaimed together. "Its the first day of school!" They added.

"Woah, jeez men, I was just kidding. Actually, Anika, men, you know what I'm doing," Arianne stated, slowly.

"I know right...hahaha,"I laughed a little because of them, shouting. "Now, guys let us shut up for our dear new teacher which I hope won't be sickly strict is here!"I added.

We all just introduced ourselves for the rest of the day, well, just include the next day.

Then, the teacher started to discuss the lessons we need to learn. We also listened. All of our subject teacher did those,of course.

10:00 a.m.

Now is our vacant time. And I really need to go pee. So after asking them if I could rush there, I ran then. As I was running, in the hallway, a hand grabbed my wrist and I stumbled a little.

"Hey!"I shouted. I look at the boy who is holding my wrist. Shocked. Strucked. Memories. Heartbreaks. Crushes. Sadness. The boy who's holding my hand,..... Jailo.

~~~flashback~~~

"Hi Anika! Let's go out?" My Jailo asked me sincerely. Jailo and I have this little secret relationship for we are still in 6th grade

"Sure, where?"

"At Planet Mars,"planet mars is located at Valencia which is good coz' both our house is near to that certain cafe.

Jailo and I met since we were still so young. I think we were 5? We're neighbours until now and bestfriends until now. He then confessed that he had feeling for me. Then there, a mutual understanding occured.

We went there and talk about us a little bit.

"Hey our school's farewell party is coming. Will you be my partner for a dance? Not that we'll never see each other again,and I know we'll never separate our ways, but hey just for fun, An,"Jailo asked as he scratches his head.

"Of course, I'll be your partner!"I answered as I get my smoothie."Let's go? I still need to buy ze materials for the decorations."

"With pleasure, my love"

"Oh, Jailo, you're such a sweety,"my cheeks redden,and I pinched his nose. Though ...its a little hard to reach his head for his awesomely taller than me, his 5'6" and I'm 5'2".(LOL I think that's enough ...gotta grow taller men)

"I just really LOVE you Anika!" He gave me a peck before going out.

--------

A/N:

Hey there.! My first story is now published men.....
Sorry the first chapter is short....I'll try to make it longer next time. And to my suprise, I actually have le courage to update every week. Ok thats all...

Hope you like the first chapter...love you! ♡♡♡