Chapter 4

Hi guys! Sorry for typos ok?

********

The bell keeps ringing, and yes I snapped out to reality, I snapped to reality?! So this means all of those stuff was just an imagination? Gosh! What's wrong with me? Ughh

As I look forward, I saw the guy from that imagination, he was already running to his class. Good thing it's our vacant time or else, I'm tardy, wheew.

I'm not really sure if that guy was really Jailo coz' I spaced out big time. Maybe he just have the same face with Jailo or maybe because I missed him so much resulting every guy with same hair like his looks exactly like him for me.

Oh I owe those girls a massive story. Men, I didn't even payed attention to our teachers and classmates when they were introducing, and worse, I was lazy enough to actually look at their faces. Oh I'm dead, honestly, this thing of mine about spacing out 24/7 started when he left me, with no goodbye. And I actually need an acceptable reason right now, a reason that explains why did he just left me like an old toy, why didn't he 'trieed' to send me letters. Why?! Oh my angry bone, why are you working this time. Please just this moment, a lot of explanations should be given to me without any hesitations and doubts, please? I'm begging anyone PLEASE!

Ara shakes me with her eyes concentrated unto mine while Erika had a hard time getting me back to my sentence. Arianne on the other, as always, doing something with her phone. I think something is definitely up with Arianne. Erika, well, she got better news than us. She's now has a new baby brother. Yay! Ara, she's fine.

"hey hey hey!" Erika yelled at me.

"You guys should shut up. Advance students from CAT are approaching to us." Arianne told us.

I finally got out of that spaced out thingy of mine. "Woah! Ara my body aches, what have you done to me? Haha!" I sarcastically said to her.

The day finished travelling like a turtle, and I still spaced out while the classes are going. But at least I participated at something. It was the changing of the arrangement of our seats. Unfortunately, the four of us were separated. Ok let me tell you who was sitted beside me, in the right is Kting McJuv. She is a crazy person, though. Now, on my left, he's absent, our teacher said he had a contagious allergie or something, I didn't really listened to her since her voice is a little unconvincing,and the absent person were told by the doctor that he'll just start next montg. Gosh, it was a long explanation of our teacher. And yes, I do pity that

gosh, he'll miss lot of lessons.

Sad for him...

..... Someone texted me.....

And since I don't know who is it. I won't reply till tomorrow at dawn. That's my culture,funny isn't it?

It's 12 already, why can't I sleep? I'm tired, exhausted very exhausted.

I knocked out and then goes the most beautiful part of sleeping...dreaming!

*dream*

I looked at the person who texted me.

U- hi Anika! I miss you

Huh? Miss? Maybe....is it him?

Me- who's this?

U- it's me!

It's him!

I woke up around 4 with that very shocked face.

"ugh ugh ugh! Was it him?! "I immediately get my phone. Not knowing that it was in low battery.

" shems! Low bat! This is just so great...." I jumped out from the bed and went to the black side of my room where I always do stuff.

Thank goodness its Saturday.

"it's been hours from earlier. And why is my phone still not opening! "I pouted. I checked it again knowing that it wasn't properly plugged in."oh my goodness. I waited for nothing, the shems.!"

I plugged it in again this time I" properly" put it and checked if it's charging.

"ahhhhh...."the four of us shouted at the same time, our voices are so loud that we can actually hear each other even though our rooms are separated. It's blackout....

We four ran directly to the living room and just stayed there all day until the blackout recovered and yay electricity's restored....

***

"ahhhh....guys!"I squealed....

"yes!"they said as the hurriedly opened my door.

" he*k! Guys....her(I pointed at Arianne) **** is back! ****! "

" oh that is BAD, "Erika sarcastically said in a very overeacted shocked face.

" Anika. You know my past with him. Um prevent saying his name pretty please." Arianne pleaded.

Yeah she had a hard past with him . He's also a 'sibling' with my seat mate, kting.

****

A/N:

So at last an update.! Sorry... Got carried away with all the fun stuff and school. Pardon my laziness, also.

So who could HE be? Ky ahh... Imaginations....

So guys... Im going for a fast update for a picture related to my story posted on my wall.

Kk tenchy!