Chapter 2

Hahaha fast update!?!?! Ok tnx for reading

And ..

Sorry for any typos or for any mistakes.

Ok here it goes

~~~~~~

Chapter 2

~~~flashback~~~

8:00

The party will start at 10 and I still didn't went to wash myself. I still didn't prepare anything. And fudge, I'm still watching tv. My Mom went to her office, surely, she'll have to overtime coz' you know a little busy. And my Dad and my sister went to a field trip in Davao, its my younger sister's school field trip and my Dad was forced to come along. Turned out, I have no one to help me and bring me to school.

9:00

Finally, I'm finished bathing myself and preparing all the necessary things. The make up artist is still preparing his/her things while I am waiting for hem(I'd probably use this for gays, hahahha). Okay, he let me sit down and started his work.(nah, I'll just stop. Its very insulting)

9:30 p.m.

The artists is finally done, and I'm like ,sitting there, dreaming, playing with my phone, happy, and texting.

"Girl, you look stunning!" 'He' complimented.

"Hahaha, thanks."I replied, sincerely. I paid him and he said thanks and went to his parlor. Jailo texted me that he'll just pick me up, I told him everything. Of course his driver will be coming too, he don't know how to drive yet.

9:40

"Oh my GOSH!Its 9:40! My shock!" I hurriedly get all my things and to my luck, Jailo got on time and we rushed to go there. The whole trip was silent, but we greeted each other.

The party started, the teachers said their speech. And the most waited time, we braced ourselves for a wave of food. We ate while music was going on.

The principal gave her gratitude. Opening the dance madness. It was a long long time since I had a party like we're going wild. We dance and danced and danced.

"Are you having fun?" Jailo asked.

"Course I am! Whoo....its popping my eyeballs men!"

The fun songs ended, and we're asked to have a one slow dance.

"Shall we?"

"Should I? Joke. Come on, don't ask, let's just dance"

We danced. Suddenly, the song ended. Good! Coz' a new fun song pops out the speakers. We partied and partied for like forever.

8:30 a.m.

Whoo...I woke up sitting beside Jailo. Well, I'm still at school, everyone are. Last night our teachers agreed to our request that we'll have a slumber party, so fun,sodas,and games like those matured parties ok?

Before our farewell party, Arianne, Ara, and Erika already had their vacations. I know its creepy, but they're related. Hahaha, I know, I'm left out, but they still accepted me, love me,and treat my like their own sister. Sad to say, after graduation, their families went to Bali for their reunion. So unfortunately, they missed 6th Grade farewell party.

We all woke up, I mean literally woke up, and guess what, we are still ALIVE!XD We had a message sharing and some story telling.

We didn't actually finished that quick, but Jailo and I just kept talking and talking. Afterwards, we said good bye and ........

Went home.

"Boy , am I tired." I collapsed in my Mom's favorite couch.

¤~¤

Jailo's mom is calling me. She knows that Jailo and I are having that mutual understanding so she just accepted the fact and she's actually nice to me,but still she keeps on telling us that we are still kids. Yeah, we know that and we're very careful.I answered the call, its her first time calling me so I got pretty nervous.

"Hello Anika?"

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Something's wrong with Jailo, can you go to the hospital ASAP?"

WHAT?! HOSPITAL?! what, what, what, what happened?!?!?! Tears were forming. OHMYGOSH! What freaking happened.

"O-o-o-ok Ma'am..." And she ended the call.

I went there in a flash. Jailo's mom rushed towards me. She explained everything, something about brain?I wasn't very attentive that time.She also said that they will be going to the States for better medical care.

Brain Tumor

Don't tell me

Jailo

Has

BRAIN TUMOR?!?!

No no no no this isn't happening. He's so young so young. I slapped my face again and again but still I won't wake up from this very bad dream. Tears shredded and fell into my lap.

His Mom told me to just go home and relax. So I went home

 Now, I'm regretting it coz' relas are unavailable and no one will offer me a ride to the hospital.

Oh God please let him survive. I love him so much. Please please...he's still so young, we're only twelve. :'(

-----^-^-----

A/N

I'm just so excited uhh...ok next chapter ..I'll try to end the flashback...

Haha thank you for reading .!

kting! You'll be in the next chapter na haha kk...

Please vote, fan, comment, and follow lab lab ♡

#TB